srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anybody else noticed that heavy bug wrt/ image perspective in the library? DC should correct that as well while he's at it.

This is totally wrong:

location_library_day.jpg

Should rather look like this:

location_library_day_corrected.jpg

In the original, the lounge would never fit beside the small library/office room.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anybody else noticed that heavy bug wrt/ image perspective in the library? DC should correct that as well while he's at it.

This is totally wrong:

View attachment 1095767

Should rather look like this:

View attachment 1095768

In the original, the lounge would never fit beside the small library/office room.
I don't think he cares about it to that extend, probably because there are too many buildings etc. which don't make that much sense when you look at the rooms in detail. He recently extended the background and didn't change it, just by the way:

library.jpg

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
But you are suggesting the harware or software? Hardware i cant in the moment in software i have try changin the opengl32.dll but it dont let me change it
What I am suggesting is to go to your graphic card manufacturer's web site and download and install the latest drivers for your card.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't think he cares about it to that extend, probably because there are too many buildings etc. which don't make that much sense when you look at the rooms in detail. He recently extended the background and didn't change it, just by the way:

View attachment 1095782
Yeah that's why I am posting this, because I only now noticed. Could be corrected quite easily as I showed.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, you can wait a few days after it hits 99% for a week. Getting to that point can still take them till the end of March

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah that's why I am posting this, because I only now noticed. Could be corrected quite easily as I showed.
Well, as he didn't it on his own you'd probably have to bring it to his attention on discord or so.

97%, it should come out before march ends :love:
Looks like they started bug testing today, so 10 days should ineed be enough for them to get it done.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Fuck me, "undesirable behaviour" and "DC getting away with doing nothing" :D People need to realize that DC doesn't HAVE to do shit, and owes zero to some random entitled cunt who's never put a cent into the game in donations.

We're 97 percent, so the update's due either in a couple of days, or in a week. :p

LurkerAndy

Jun 3, 2018
Lmao.. wasn't Ronda teased in early 2020 or late 2019? I can remember myself backthen saying that I would wait for a Ronda update before downloading again.. It seems like that would happen in 2022. xD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's kind of crazy that the main story has taken more than a year to finish.

Edit: Fuck Eve's update was released on october 2019.

Reactions: LurkerAndy
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes