Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When we'll see her preg ? When she wins a poll for it
When will she receive an update ? When she wins a poll for it
When will she win a poll for it ? When people vote for her

PS : she lost the last poll to Judith
PPS : even if she won the next poll (which won't come out anytime soon), you're still looking at over 2 years for the update

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
When we'll see her preg ? When she wins a poll for it
When will she receive an update ? When she wins a poll for it
When will she win a poll for it ? When people vote for her

PS : she lost the last poll to Judith
PPS : even if she won the next poll (which won't come out anytime soon), you're still looking at over 2 years for the update
Thx mate

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Most girls with no content are in the dev queue already. Outside of the prom/dating update(s), everything else will be preg/remakes .....

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Realistically DC should really run a "rework" poll between Debbie, Mia and Erik (and maybe the teachers) for 0.24 next or he'll have not much but reworks left in the end.
True. Those 2 frames animations are so outdated when you compare with the recent updates. Mia and Mrs. Johnson routes need a complete rework from a scratch. No different paths.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
So the next update will be a minor one. At this rate the athletic team and underground cult content are pushed to 2023 if I were optimistic enough. I hate to say this but I think DC is becoming new ICSTOR.

Reactions: Dirion and tankdick

rivers77

Jul 16, 2017
Does anyone know when will we see Debbie pregnant? Or when will she receive an update?
Love your post mang. Debbie is my favorite too. Omnikuken is right about what he said. Some time back DC wanted to rework Diane and Jenny and put it out there for a vote. One would go first and then the other. I was a patron at the time and voted for Diane first, which won. Those two updates (Diane mostly) got a lot of backlash and a majority of people turned against voting for any reworks. They tried to push Erik's update in order to have saves carry over for each new update (although I think that's done now without updating Erik) and Mia desperately needs a rework. Her story isn't even really about her. Debbie is my number one though and the art looks really awkward and jarring when constantly bouncing back and fourth from the old art to the new art.

The vote is a strange thing. I never thought Ronda would have won as quickly as she did, so you just never know how the voting base is going to sway. However, if you look at how the trends have gone, I would venture to say that the next vote will probably see Roxxy win an update to her story (pregnancy). After that, based on the how the vote has gone, I would guess that Debbie (art and pregnancy) then has a good chance at winning. So.... it's as Omnikuken said, you won't see an update for her for at least 3 years more than likely.

Reactions: Marzapane

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So the next update will be a minor one. At this rate the athletic team and underground cult content are pushed to 2023 if I were optimistic enough. I hate to say this but I think DC is becoming new ICSTOR.
There's lol on so many levels in that 1 reply ......

"Athletic team" being R(h)onda alone, unless her notmom goes to school with her and they do swmming class together

0.20.8 is next update : might be minor as it's the conclusion to main story, has 2 new girls going from nothing to pregsmex and a bunch of cameos

If by "next update" you mean tech build : yeah, if remaking the entire game into 16:9, recoding most of it for "future-proofing" and adding 6 bonus scenes makes it minor, wonder what you expecting from a major build (like maybe bundling the entire 0.20 update into 1 monstrous build that still took a year to make with nothing in-between :unsure:)

Then the most lol-worthy point : ICSTOR. The dude who goes almost 2 years with 0 news, no posts and complete nothing game-wise ....... Compared to our god and savior DC who streams daily 5+ days a week. Yup, 100% comparable

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Mia desperately needs a rework. Her story isn't even really about her.
she really does. it sucks that her update was so bad because she’s the quintessential girl-next-door cutie that almost everyone likes (that’s why she got an update before most other girls). i think a big problem is also that her sec scene sucked and that the other women in her update aren’t that great besides her mom who’s one of the best milfs in this game. i couldn’t care less for the nun for example that’s why i think the next Mia update could use another grace caliber girl to be a part of her story to make it interesting. maybe a friend of hers or something. i know it has been mentioned that yumi could fill that role but I’m not comvinced. yumi isn’t that great.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It's shame really that DC keep adding new girls instead of finishing the ones that are already in the game and have unfinished routes. But that happens when you let patreons to decide most of your updates. The people who are willing to sink large amounts of money are manipulating with the update timetable. Oh well the world runs on money after all XD

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Love your post mang. Debbie is my favorite too. Omnikuken is right about what he said. Some time back DC wanted to rework Diane and Jenny and put it out there for a vote. One would go first and then the other. I was a patron at the time and voted for Diane first, which won. Those two updates (Diane mostly) got a lot of backlash and a majority of people turned against voting for any reworks. They tried to push Erik's update in order to have saves carry over for each new update (although I think that's done now without updating Erik) and Mia desperately needs a rework. Her story isn't even really about her. Debbie is my number one though and the art looks really awkward and jarring when constantly bouncing back and fourth from the old art to the new art.

The vote is a strange thing. I never thought Ronda would have won as quickly as she did, so you just never know how the voting base is going to sway. However, if you look at how the trends have gone, I would venture to say that the next vote will probably see Roxxy win an update to her story (pregnancy). After that, based on the how the vote has gone, I would guess that Debbie (art and pregnancy) then has a good chance at winning. So.... it's as Omnikuken said, you won't see an update for her for at least 3 years more than likely.
Or... maybe the point simply is that people are not that much into incest as some wish?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes