Dirkmcstride

Sep 6, 2018
Ok. Can't seem to find the passwords for jennys computer. When i check "goal tracker" it says it should be in her diary but that i should go at night. and when im going there night time the diary is not there. So i tried during the day but there is nothing in there about any favorit toys.. So whats wrong?

kaki2017

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
In the end there's no need to go into any kind of extreme. DC does certainly make way more money than the game is worth, but that's the benefit of being the first in the market and of being rather competent and charming. He's doing his thing, progress is being made and it's fine as it is. The game is free, so everybody can play it without paying a cent, ever, and objectively there's really no need to complain.

Having said that, it's ok to think that DC could do more with the money, if he'd be more ambitious and if he'd actually try to really grow and promote the game. Despite the money he makes, he could be making a lot more if he'd go for it. It's just as much his loss, that he doesn't, as it is "ours".
But then again, some people here are complaining about the same thing again and again, update by update, year by year and it's certainly ok to remind them, that it's totally futile and that they are really just wasting their own time.

By the way, Sploosh just said the day before yesterday, that artists who think they are up to the job can apply, as always.
Is he looking for people to work?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ok. Can't seem to find the passwords for jennys computer. When i check "goal tracker" it says it should be in her diary but that i should go at night. and when im going there night time the diary is not there. So i tried during the day but there is nothing in there about any favorit toys.. So whats wrong?
Go to her room when she's taking a shower or downstairs for breakfast. You need to be pretty far up her route for the event to trigger (done most of the camshows and/or some other stuff). Keep going back to her diary and flip through all the pages till the end for a few days. She should also ask you for the toys and talk to you about smexy times. Or check the wiki

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Debbie (mom) is one of my favorite women in this game.

But I don't know why, her past bothers me a bit. (one memory from her past) She and Diane had a wild past together.
In one scene (in the pool) Debbie talk about how fun it was when two guys were taking her/them at once.
Dev could just give the dialogue that they only had wild past, that would be enough. At least I wouldn't know now how wild she used to be.

I love Debbie, she is a loving and caring woman. But this memory from the past bothers me a bit. Maybe because I'm more for vanilla and this memory was a bit hardcore.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It would have nice if the MC could give Jenny more toys as gifts and see her use them in video's on her site. Appears the MC can only give her a necklace she laughs about

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Debbie (mom) is one of my favorite women in this game.

But I don't know why, her past bothers me a bit. (one memory from her past) She and Diane had a wild past together.
In one scene (in the pool) Debbie talk about how fun it was when two guys were taking her/them at once.
Dev could just give the dialogue that they only had wild past, that would be enough. At least I wouldn't know now how wild she used to be.

I love Debbie, she is a loving and caring woman. But this memory from the past bothers me a bit. Maybe because I'm more for vanilla and this memory was a bit hardcore.
Maybe it is possible to relive her wild past together with the MC and Dick-Eve. I would love it. :cool:

If you do not like it, it is not sooo hard to modify the lines.

It would have nice if the MC could give Jenny more toys as gifts and see her use them in video's on her site. Appears the MC can only give her a necklace she laughs about
On the wiki page with the polls results it looks like it was originally planned. And I hope it will be in the future part of the game.

Also I hope she will proceed with her camshow while she is pregnant. Also having with all women pregnant sex scenes I would love to see.

It would be good if Jenny would agree to be the MC girlfriend, and we don't have to pay her to become one... :)
Personally I would love to reduce the amount of money he has to pay. Or maybe do it with new materials for her show. But I love their special relationship as it is in the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

bananass

Feb 1, 2021
I have been paying the modded 20.1 android version and reached the end in the warehouse, can I install the 20.7 over it and keep progress?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe it is possible to relive her wild past together with the MC and Dick-Eve. I would love it. :cool:

If you do not like it, it is not sooo hard to modify the lines.
Nope, Eve won't interact with her since Eve's route is done and Debbie's remake won't be about her and Eve
On the wiki page with the polls results it looks like it was originally planned. And I hope it will be in the future part of the game.

Also I hope she will proceed with her camshow while she is pregnant. Also having with all women pregnant sex scenes I would love to see.
Jenny's route is done and nothing will be added to it
Personally I would love to reduce the amount of money he has to pay. Or maybe do it with new materials for her show. But I love their special relationship as it is in the moment.
Read above

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Jenny's route is done and nothing will be added to it
Not entirely true dc said that he intends to revisit her story and change the ending a little bit. It probably won't be anything major but he isn't completely done with it yet. At least that was what he said a few months ago, I haven't watched his streams in like 4 months now so I don't know if he changed his mind again.

lucifer090110

Jan 30, 2019
My incest patch doesn't seem to work even after following the steps to activate the patch (like copying in the Android/data folder, creating the game folder, and pasting the patch there). Can anyone help?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm waiting for update with Debbie (mom) where we can finally get her pregnant.:giggle:

But knowing life, I won't see it so soon, because Dev prefers to create updates for side girls..
This is a problem when there are a lot of women in the game and the updates are rare and short.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes