bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
No bs question since i been catching on about 15 pages before to jumping into this one.

¿How long you think this game will reach full completion on story, seasonal events, easter eggs and whatever you can think of to be added in matter of more reference artists or actors & actresses characters?
right now they have updates plan for the next 2 years and more so not any time soon but for the main story it will be finish in this update so I will say possibly the next 4 to 8 years

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I know it's the last part of the main story that's in the upcoming update, that wasn't really my point. And I'm definitely not expecting anything resembling Bible Black or monsters and daemons. I've no interest really in any supernatural storylines to begin with, which why I've skipped past Aqua and the Dairyfairy stuff as well. I just really like the whole aesthetic with Principal Smith and her cult, and obvious BDSM stuff that comes with the cult is a definite bonus. :)
I think that the cult of the Principal Smith are related to the Statue that comes to be the "DairyFairy", something that the ancestor's uncle of Roxxy steal, whatever it comes to be if it's something related or not it would a lolmao of fun.

kolott

Apr 7, 2018
They not milking the game there just adding as much content as possibly till DC get's tired of working on it and make the sequel wintertime saga or move on and make a new game.
yeh i guess so, would be nice to see something new, but its story has been good, just slow updates

Reactions: bloodnum

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
yeh i guess so, would be nice to see something new, but its story has been good, just slow updates
Yeah I know but DC takes his time but you got to understand when he releases a update there's actually a lot of content and story there not just 2 h scenes. Good things take time at least it's worth it.

Reactions: kolott

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
They not milking the game there just adding as much content as possibly till DC get's tired of working on it and make the sequel wintertime saga or move on and make a new game.
You know what?. I always think of Dark Cookie as a fan of Overflow's Works, being MC lightly based on Tomaru Sawagoe who is basically responsible of the blood relation in many characters of the majority in the franchise. I think in this because it can be entirely possible to enter in a relation with nearly everything that is female in this game, and, if DC wants to expand the universe he can by using the characters of Summertime Saga in their most mature age with their sons and daughters as protagonist, and who knows, maybe his own version of School Days.

Tony_Tan

Mar 1, 2019
Mil said in general chat on discord, anyone having slow downloading, stop and go back to the site and get a new download link. They fixed it in their end.

Reactions: Naitogādian
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes