Apr 7, 2020
I would say we will get 20.8 by the end of this month, tech update 5 months after so somewhere in September, then probably we will get a "surprise" update in either October or December. 0.21 might be possible but isn't too likely for this year.
20.8 Today or Tomorrow as said in Picarto Stream right now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
DC lives on the Eastern-time zone .......... So YOU won't get it today, we can still get it. There's a bunch of builds released after midnight DC-time too

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Judith has great tits and a great body. She also has a unique personality and was one of the first women we saw naked in the game. My top 5 currently are Judith, Roxxy, Jenny, Mrs. Smith and Diane.
View attachment 1102105 View attachment 1102106 View attachment 1102107 View attachment 1102108 View attachment 1102109
I see that you're a man of culture. Judith is my favorite, too bad we will still have to wait years until she gets an update
So, it's not hair color you admire. I wonder what it might be...

;)

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've searched the forum already and didn't find it, is there a fix for not finding the textbook you need in Dexter's locker?
I tried talking to the librarian in the same day, talking to him at both times I could find him, no book. I swear I've done this quest before idk what the problem is now.

Also I think Eve's house didn't unlock? It says to go to her house in the north of the city but none of the houses are labeled as hers and the only one in the north next to the tattoo place is still locked.
It may be that there are some story overlaps if you have two or more quests running at the same time. Go finish other stories first and come back later. Also there are some minor bugs fixed by my mod in the Dexter quest. If nothing helps, attach a save here to reproduce the issue.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
It's Friday tomorrow. Wouldn't you rather wait and spend the whole evening cooming into the wee hours rather than trying to speedrun the update tonight/in the morning when you have work/school?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This may seem like an odd thing to say, considering we're at 98% progress for the mains story update, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the Annie and Principal Smith update already. That's the one update with the highest probability for some real freakster action. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 2 things : we're at 98% of the 3rd part of the main story, not the entire thing itself. And 2ndly : the game is and will stay mostly vanilla, so not much extreme stuff a la Bible Black or some other futa demon stuff

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
^ 2 things : we're at 98% of the 3rd part of the main story, not the entire thing itself. And 2ndly : the game is and will stay mostly vanilla, so not much extreme stuff a la Bible Black or some other futa demon stuff
I know it's the last part of the main story that's in the upcoming update, that wasn't really my point. And I'm definitely not expecting anything resembling Bible Black or monsters and daemons. I've no interest really in any supernatural storylines to begin with, which why I've skipped past Aqua and the Dairyfairy stuff as well. I just really like the whole aesthetic with Principal Smith and her cult, and obvious BDSM stuff that comes with the cult is a definite bonus. :)

Reactions: Ranma
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes