Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
Been waiting since early release for the library sex anonymous content so we can fuck the librarian
Still nothing on it and even the webcam for that area has been removed, seemingly killing off any chance to fuck the librarian

It sucks wanting things...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Been waiting since early release for the library sex anonymous content so we can fuck the librarian
Still nothing on it and even the webcam for that area has been removed, seemingly killing off any chance to fuck the librarian
Well, the good news is, that the content wasn't killed off, so it'll happen eventually - DC even added a new couch for the scenes there recently. The bad news is, that it's almost certainly going to be among the last things to be added, so you'll have to wait a few more years.

• Sad
Reactions: Oghmios1337

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The amount of money that they receive doesn't change the speed at which they work. They've had an established pace for two years now, and since the game is free, they have no control over how much is being donated. At this point the whining about the money is screaming in to the void.
I've felt this way pretty much since ever, but the people complaining about how much DC gets says more about the complainers than they think they are saying about DC in my opinion.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Enjoy it while it lasts. Minutes after release it will be almost only "does the incest patch work" or "save any1?" or "any new scene with [character that's clearly not part of this update]?"
You forgot: "7 months for 5 minutes of content??"

Reactions: Rodgers7

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Did we reach SOON(TM) status for this update? I am really curious to see what parts from the stream made it in and what was left for the technical update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Everything not Liu/Nadia is in the tech update or later. Aside a few new backgrounds DC will probably have to expand later anyway

Apr 23, 2019

It sucks wanting things...
Librarian is planned, apparently she has a sex addicts club but she hasn't been very popular in the polls, gonna have to wait a few more years sorry my man.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Librarian is planned, apparently she has a sex addicts club but she hasn't been very popular in the polls, gonna have to wait a few more years sorry my man.
judith winning gives me hope for anybody winning lol or maybe it just became a big enough meme

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes