Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: 0632154 and petur

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone of you want to make me happy and tell me that the development status of the next STS update is 99%? ;)

Thoran001

Jun 17, 2020
At the end of the game i think we can have relationsships with all girls in the game. I hope in the future a romance option for Yumi.

On the game page at news there are a roadmap for the next updates.

After these big update comes Rhonda (0.21), Annie and her mother (0.22) and Judith (0.23).

I hope after these big tech update, the Updates came faster and not months and months ago...

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I've searched the forum already and didn't find it, is there a fix for not finding the textbook you need in Dexter's locker?
I tried talking to the librarian in the same day, talking to him at both times I could find him, no book. I swear I've done this quest before idk what the problem is now.

Also I think Eve's house didn't unlock? It says to go to her house in the north of the city but none of the houses are labeled as hers and the only one in the north next to the tattoo place is still locked.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I've searched the forum already and didn't find it, is there a fix for not finding the textbook you need in Dexter's locker?
I tried talking to the librarian in the same day, talking to him at both times I could find him, no book. I swear I've done this quest before idk what the problem is now.

Also I think Eve's house didn't unlock? It says to go to her house in the north of the city but none of the houses are labeled as hers and the only one in the north next to the tattoo place is still locked.
The tattoo place IS her house.

Reactions: PolarJade

JanFreak

Nov 30, 2020

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
If Coding finishes this week we might get the update next week, if not then expect the update to be released first or second week of April.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This game has moved in the last two years from version 0.16 to 0.20? I wonder, if this game ever gets finished, like so many.
To be fair, the content we got from 0.01 to 0.10 would hardly be enough for one update by today's standard.

Somebody on discord made a nice overview recently, in case anybody wants to see it. There are some small errors here and there, but it's still a good illustration:

STS_Updates_Official_Timeline_v3.png

At a certain point the whole technological base will be outdated before it reaches 0.50 stage.
That's the good thing about 2D art, it ages very well, so I doubt there'll be problems going forward.

If Coding finishes this week we might get the update next week, if not then expect the update to be released first or second week of April.
Well, the coding itself is done for a few days. Those two tasks which are left are bug testing and the release itself.

Last edited:

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
To be fair, the content we got from 0.01 to 0.10 would hardly be enough for one update by today's standard.

Somebody on discord made a nice overview recently, in case anybody wants to see it. There are some small errors here and there, but it's still a good illustration:

View attachment 1102495
This nicely illustrates what I had said in a mod deleted post, they've basically been running at the same pace for three years now.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes