JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
This may seem like an odd thing to say, considering we're at 98% progress for the mains story update, but I'm REALLY looking forward to the Annie and Principal Smith update already. That's the one update with the highest probability for some real freakster action. :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ 2 things : we're at 98% of the 3rd part of the main story, not the entire thing itself. And 2ndly : the game is and will stay mostly vanilla, so not much extreme stuff a la Bible Black or some other futa demon stuff

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
^ 2 things : we're at 98% of the 3rd part of the main story, not the entire thing itself. And 2ndly : the game is and will stay mostly vanilla, so not much extreme stuff a la Bible Black or some other futa demon stuff
I know it's the last part of the main story that's in the upcoming update, that wasn't really my point. And I'm definitely not expecting anything resembling Bible Black or monsters and daemons. I've no interest really in any supernatural storylines to begin with, which why I've skipped past Aqua and the Dairyfairy stuff as well. I just really like the whole aesthetic with Principal Smith and her cult, and obvious BDSM stuff that comes with the cult is a definite bonus. :)

Reactions: Ranma

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
guys the update is complete for the protectors so we look in a few hours for the public update as soon as i check it :alien: :alien: :p

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
yeah it's out for patron subscribers, f95zone should have the leak in a couple of hours most likely
so you won't have to wait 24 hours but understand expect bugs and possibly game breaking bug or bugs that weren't found

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No bs question since i been catching on about 15 pages before to jumping into this one.

¿How long you think this game will reach full completion on story, seasonal events, easter eggs and whatever you can think of to be added in matter of more reference artists or actors & actresses characters?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes