AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think I have about a month that I do not enter this thread, someone wants to give me an update on how the progress is going?

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Doesn't the dev clearly show the progress and has been doing it as far as I can remember? I would understand if he released it like 1st-2nd of the next month and then refused to give it to past patrons but complaining about being ripped off when nobody asked you to subscribe is just unnecessary unless DC told you he won't give you the game if you didn't sub through entire development process or did he say you can't sub again if you cancelled once? no? thought so.

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
Doesn't the dev clearly show the progress and has been doing it as far as I can remember? I would understand if he released it like 1st-2nd of the next month and then refused to give it to past patrons but complaining about being ripped off when nobody asked you to subscribe is just unnecessary unless DC told you he won't give you the game if you didn't sub through entire development process or did he say you can't sub again if you cancelled once? no? thought so.
Pretty sure DC has kept people updated. Plus they even stated the person who did the posing randomly quit and they had to find their replacement. That also contributed to the delay currently happening

Reactions: Oghmios1337

ragbat

Jan 7, 2018
Quick question when is the tech update occurring? It is not on the timeline but they are showing a lot of drafts/pictures of it.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Enjoy it while it lasts. Minutes after release it will be almost only "does the incest patch work" or "save any1?" or "any new scene with [character that's clearly not part of this update]?"
And: "The game is bugged, they should have released later and tested more!" and "I want more Judith!" and "I want less Judith!" and "It only took me 4.5 minutes to fast-skip through the new content!" and "When will the next update come out?"

Did I forget the milking stuff?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And: "The game is bugged, they should have released later and tested more!" and "I want more Judith!" and "I want less Judith!" and "It only took me 4.5 minutes to fast-skip through the new content!" and "When will the next update come out?"

Did I forget the milking stuff?
Fast-skipping through text is almost insulting to whoever does the writing, imo.
Personally, I want more Judith (or June, also good but Mia is #1 for me) and will read every word.

Reactions: 401Grem

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Quick question when is the tech update occurring? It is not on the timeline but they are showing a lot of drafts/pictures of it.
Yes, they should have updated the timeline quite some time ago... anyway, the tech update will happen between the next one (0.20.8) and Ronda.

Fast-skipping through text is almost insulting to whoever does the writing, imo.
As soon as I catch myself skipping dialogs in any game (during the first playthrough, of course) I know that the game is basically done for me. Sadly there's a lot of bad/boring writing out here, so it happens more often than I'd like to.

Last edited:
Reactions: ragbat

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
Been waiting since early release for the library sex anonymous content so we can fuck the librarian
Still nothing on it and even the webcam for that area has been removed, seemingly killing off any chance to fuck the librarian

It sucks wanting things...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Been waiting since early release for the library sex anonymous content so we can fuck the librarian
Still nothing on it and even the webcam for that area has been removed, seemingly killing off any chance to fuck the librarian
Well, the good news is, that the content wasn't killed off, so it'll happen eventually - DC even added a new couch for the scenes there recently. The bad news is, that it's almost certainly going to be among the last things to be added, so you'll have to wait a few more years.

• Sad
Reactions: Oghmios1337

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The amount of money that they receive doesn't change the speed at which they work. They've had an established pace for two years now, and since the game is free, they have no control over how much is being donated. At this point the whining about the money is screaming in to the void.
I've felt this way pretty much since ever, but the people complaining about how much DC gets says more about the complainers than they think they are saying about DC in my opinion.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes