Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How much longer until this game is completed? The update log said this is the Grand Finale. Does that mean this update completed everything or it is the start of the Grand finale?
Grand finale usually means the end.

Always possible to add more stuff but as far as the story goes, this be it.

Reactions: EJW

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ill be surprised if its really the end considering the lack on content on some characters, and so many in dev notes around the town and what not, so if it is the end of only the main story they must still be planning to go after side content next, or just giving up and saying its done, doubtful but wouldn't be the first time I've seen it sadly

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Grand finale usually means the end.

Always possible to add more stuff but as far as the story goes, this be it.
I mean, the game's been in development since 2016. I'd expect the finishing touches to happen later this year and maybe some bonus material early next year. I wonder what DC's next project will be...

Reactions: Avaron1974

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
:DTafuq Yes! This is right on time to ease the lockdown madness :p

Thanks DC, and a big thanks to your crew too _ you guys are Epic!:geek:

bdillard3

Jan 21, 2020
i used the new save to skip and got debbie/jenny panties it boosted my stats but not enough to pass the dexterity check please help

JJadams

May 25, 2017
i used the new save to skip and got debbie/jenny panties it boosted my stats but not enough to pass the dexterity check please help
Got the same issue. Anyone knows the console cheat for dexterity ?

Edit : nvm, found the cheat mode with the wifi logo on the phone

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Got Nadya to unlock herself, yay
i cant complete update due to missing panties and former save not working. mgrfvumrffghtnrrtjjntbnjfdvjfv
You never needed panties for anything after 0.19 remade Somrak's part of Jenny's route. Stop trying to load a save earlier than that
where did maim lains mod pack go?
Hasn't been updated in about a year, isn't compatible with anything (even itself), so they removed the link to stop noodles from crapping their game with it

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Sooo... how come there's a decision warning before getting in the car in the hill if there's no decision to be made right then? Am I missing something?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes