lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
I think the idea behind the update was good you know just end the main story of the game, so people can stop complaining about the game not being completed in 6 years, but the amount of content is a bit on the lower side so I might just skip it. so another 5 months wait for me :cry::cry::LOL:

RetroandGeo

Nov 23, 2018
It took me fucking 20 minutes to beat that shitty ass quick time event. Pissed me the fuck off so much but damn was it satisfying to fuck that bitch up.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
you get Liu's 2nd scene by asking her to have sex at the bank on Tuesday morning, and Nadya's 2nd scene is when you see her downstairs at the warehouse talking to her guard, just ask her for sex

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
There's so much art that's been shown on streams etc over the past months that just went unused for this point release. And yet it'll still take them the same amount of time to make the next release. It's nuts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You do realise DC makes art for updates wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of time ? We got R(h)onda's notmom's preg standing model since before last xmas and we won't see her until late 2022 .......

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Do you know why I play cheats? It is not because of money or because of high stats. And the game with cheats to not have to make stupid mini games like the one in this update. Why put a fucking thing in this game?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Is the Game completed?.. Its mentioned in the changelog that the game is at the Grand Finale.
lots of side bitches to fuck annie,annie's mom, the latina's in school, judith, judith's mom, Principal Smith. got to go to the prom as well.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes