Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
why i keep dying at the fight against the ''boss'' ? there's no choice to live or die... i just die

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
how do you get the last scene with Debbie and Jenny? I'm stuck right after telling them I paid off the debt
There's no debbie and jenny scene, friend.

There's 2 scenes with Liu, and technically 3 scenes with nadya if you count a 2-frame blowjob as a scene. Does anyone else remember when real scenes had more than one position and there was actual dialogue if you clicked the "keep going" button?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
There's 5 scenes total in 0.20.8, you gotta troll around to find 2nd Liu and Nadya

She's not part of the update and won't be for another 2+ years (outside of her bonus scene in the tech update, but she won't get preg in that either), so nope. Basic reading skillz on changelog/roadmap helps

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i'm not even sure if another 2+ years later she will have pregnant scene XD

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
There's no debbie and jenny scene, friend.

There's 2 scenes with Liu, and technically 3 scenes with nadya if you count a 2-frame blowjob as a scene.
how to unlock the scenes? after i go under the poop chute i got the RPG and everything blows up, and when i try to save jenny and debbie i just die..

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
how to unlock the scenes? after i go under the poop chute i got the RPG and everything blows up, and when i try to save jenny and debbie i just die..
There's one instance where you need to have max dexterity (master somrak at the gym) to catch a bullet.

Reactions: Zkorey

pester

May 22, 2017
yeah no deb and jen scene this update would have been great if we got one but its at best mediocre. Seriously, why are they so adamant on not having a deb and jen scene?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone have a save from last previous version? I dont usually ask, but I seem to have deleted my last one I had for some reason. I see some people have asked this already and stated "Found it" but do not tell us where they found it...

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
yeah no deb and jen scene this update would have been great if we got one but its at best mediocre. Seriously, why are they so adamant on not having a deb and jen scene?
uhm there is at least one scene, you fuck both your mom and aunt at the same time.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Let me gues all we get is 1 on 1 vanila sex again. No group sex , no dp , no lesbian , no anal. Seriously the game lacks any variety for me. Every new upg is the same shit. And the sex scenes are getting less and less for the time that the upg took to make. I dont get why cant we have these standard kinks. So the dev is more that okay for the mc to impregnate his own sister and aunt ( we know very well who they are dont give me that roommate crap) and drop the baby after that like an unwanted bag of trash. But when some one ask for a litle sex variety - like some girl on girl or ffm action or god forbid mmf- no way.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The final scene was really cool, and the script is still funny, but in general everything feel rushed. Like story and sex goes straight forward with no much else. Girls just give herself without any build up. Just, remember how many things you had to do to get the final sex with Roxxy or Eve? Or even more, Jenny and Debbie. And all thoose things had their own sexy moment who make the final sex better. Now you just talk with them, have a couple conversations and in the same scene you see them naked and have sex for the first time. For me that's the problem. And it took to much for too little.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I'm no programmer or anything like that, but I do not understand how every dev takes so much time to put out their releases when the amount of content just doesn't add up. Like DC has built up his own dev team, has art and such pre done for months in advance, how the fuck do the updates feel the same size, if not smaller than they did years ago when the project had so much less support. I find this to be a common theme amongst all the bigger devs, I just don't buy it. The longer each project goes on, the worse they all get.
Laziness, lack of inspiration, the curse of greed caused by patreon subscriptions being tied to monthly payments instead of payments per update. I mean DC is at least one of the few dudes who actually streamed himself working on the game regularly (I haven't followed him recently, so I am not sure if he has started skipping those streams for vague reasons), etc.
But I do agree that the updates have slowed down a ton. Only a 0.2+ version update, but it took half a year.

Ofc, depending on the amount of content and stuff, not sure if the 6 months was well spent or not yet, but I can recall the previous update frequency being quite a bit faster than before (3 months vs 6 months, and the 3 month updates were also quite sizable/decent).. Or it may be my failing memory playing tricks on me.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes