MissedYou

Mar 5, 2021
What i should touch in Liu bedroom guy? I have touched the statue, the rocket, picture and the wardrobe. What i miss,?

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
Laziness, lack of inspiration, the curse of greed caused by patreon subscriptions being tied to monthly payments instead of payments per update. I mean DC is at least one of the few dudes who actually streamed himself working on the game regularly (I haven't followed him recently, so I am not sure if he has started skipping those streams for vague reasons), etc.
But I do agree that the updates have slowed down a ton. Only a 0.2+ version update, but it took half a year.

Ofc, depending on the amount of content and stuff, not sure if the 6 months was well spent or not yet, but I can recall the previous update frequency being quite a bit faster than before (3 months vs 6 months, and the 3 month updates were also quite sizable/decent).. Or it may be my failing memory playing tricks on me.
If I'm not mistaken, the last two things of note that happened were Picarto updating, forcing him to skip ONE stream, and one of his devs being forced to leave (I think temporarily) that messed up with this release.
Otherwise Discussing Patreon practices and defending DC is pointless here, if you want the quick version just randomly punch in a number in the pages and click next page until you run into the same conversations going on repeat.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Why Judith never get anything
i just want to see a sex scene with judith
Judith is planned, but I think not before v23, if there is not again a poll which prevents her again.

I want her, too!!!

Let me gues all we get is 1 on 1 vanila sex again. No group sex , no dp , no lesbian , no anal. Seriously the game lacks any variety for me. Every new upg is the same shit. And the sex scenes are getting less and less for the time that the upg took to make. I dont get why cant we have these standard kinks. So the dev is more that okay for the mc to impregnate his own sister and aunt ( we know very well who they are dont give me that roommate crap) and drop the baby after that like an unwanted bag of trash. But when some one ask for a litle sex variety - like some girl on girl or ffm action or god forbid mmf- no way.
Would love to see more threesomes and also foursomes, dp (just not be sure with which other male), lesbian and anal (with girls). More variety would be really cool.

SA2X

Aug 1, 2018
Ok , the boss fight or what the fuck was that shit , was huuuuu a fucking waste of time , the bar just goes to quickly , need a lot of combos , but when i got annoyed and press main menu , give me an error and a bug , and jumped to the end of the fight ... 6 months of codding , developing and we got something , cus an update can't be called , and in the new content , it just takes you before having any sex with Eva , or the pregnancy with Maria

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Alkemya-san

Jul 27, 2017
Laziness, lack of inspiration, the curse of greed caused by patreon subscriptions being tied to monthly payments instead of payments per update. I mean DC is at least one of the few dudes who actually streamed himself working on the game regularly (I haven't followed him recently, so I am not sure if he has started skipping those streams for vague reasons), etc.
But I do agree that the updates have slowed down a ton. Only a 0.2+ version update, but it took half a year.

Ofc, depending on the amount of content and stuff, not sure if the 6 months was well spent or not yet, but I can recall the previous update frequency being quite a bit faster than before (3 months vs 6 months, and the 3 month updates were also quite sizable/decent).. Or it may be my failing memory playing tricks on me.
I am not trying to take their side or something, but as a programmer, i must say that the tests/bugfixes are becoming more and more consequent proportionnaly to the size of the project. I don't think this is laziness, as always, the time taken is because they have to do this if we want a game that is correct. Yes, of course they announced more content, but let's not try again the Cyberpunk strategy, like screaming for something we can't have right now. If they don't have the content : they don't have it, that's all...

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not mad but I'm lowkey hurt about this update. I haven't played the new version yet but I'm looking at the change-log like :cry: .....is this how Summertime Saga ends?

SA2X

Aug 1, 2018
For those who stumble upon the kitchen bug , when you finish the main story and it ask you to go to the kitchen but you are stuck where the tv is , press SHIFT+W , this will open the console , and then just go to location and select living room and move the player there , and you will be able to move form that point

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
I guess "main story" is ending but there is still lots of side things he can finish - I mean he's not just going to stop milking this cash cow is he- hah
I'll be the bigger man and state that I'd be do the bitch move and dip out. At $76k A MONTH he's almost a millionaire for a calendar year. Would you keep working on some niche lewd game with that kind of bank? I wouldn't...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
yeah no deb and jen scene this update would have been great if we got one but its at best mediocre. Seriously, why are they so adamant on not having a deb and jen scene?
Its probably against house rules for the landlady to have sex with female tenants. So no roomate x landlady.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm not mad but I'm lowkey hurt about this update. I haven't played the new version yet but I'm looking at the change-log like :cry: .....is this how Summertime Saga ends?
Didn't read the change-log. But another part of the main story is bringing a girl to the prom. Or not?

And after 4-5 new girl storylines (R&C, A&MrsS, J&L+M and CB&PC), I'm pretty sure some of the old abandoned, but originally planned stuff will get included sooner or later.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes