bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
You can't be fucking serious with that final boss battle, how did that even pass playtesting. It's so fucking cringe, you have to coinflip getting good button prompts or else it's impossible, the bar goes down way to quickly wtf is this?

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I'm no programmer or anything like that, but I do not understand how every dev takes so much time to put out their releases when the amount of content just doesn't add up. Like DC has built up his own dev team, has art and such pre done for months in advance, how the fuck do the updates feel the same size, if not smaller than they did years ago when the project had so much less support. I find this to be a common theme amongst all the bigger devs, I just don't buy it. The longer each project goes on, the worse they all get.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I'm gonna be honest, I'm no programmer or anything like that, but I do not understand how every dev takes so much time to put out their releases when the amount of content just doesn't add up. Like DC has built up his own dev team, has art and such pre done for months in advance, how the fuck do the updates feel the same size, if not smaller than they did years ago when the project had so much less support. I find this to be a common theme amongst all the bigger devs, I just don't buy it. The longer each project goes on, the worse they all get.
A long time ago when he had to redo everything to conform to patreon's new rules there was a massive delay.
That was entirely understandable because they had to rewrite all the dialogue, etc. This update taking as long as it did makes very little sense to me, especially because a good chunk of the art assets are already done. If .21 doesn't get released by May, I've got no idea what's taking them this long.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes