Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Same here... Is that seriously it for scenes? 5 more months till they add more sex scenes?
There's 5 scenes total in 0.20.8, you gotta troll around to find 2nd Liu and Nadya
can we impregnate mom, now?
She's not part of the update and won't be for another 2+ years (outside of her bonus scene in the tech update, but she won't get preg in that either), so nope. Basic reading skillz on changelog/roadmap helps
what are the new cookie jar scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
There's 5 scenes total in 0.20.8, you gotta troll around to find 2nd Liu and Nadya
I've already finished the story bits I think (the guide page is empty) and there's only 1 scene with Liu and some making out with Nadya during cutscenes but that's it. Weird. I'll sleep a while and see if something triggers.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How much longer until this game is completed? The update log said this is the Grand Finale. Does that mean this update completed everything or it is the start of the Grand finale?
This is just the finale of the main story. There’s still plenty of content to come.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The grand finale of the main story?
Is this the end of the game?
The arrest of the mafia dudes?
Main story is knowing who killed MC's notdad, you actually do that throughout 0.20, so yes, story finale. Only been asked 10 times in under an hour, does no1 even bother reading around anymore ? And no the game isn't over, why would they plan 3 updates ahead if it ended today ? :FacePalm:
Is it possible to keep June and the best friend's mother for yourself?
Nope

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Okay so 2 Liu, 2 Nadya, what's the 5th? Ah hell that shitty blowjob counts as a "scene"? Good god...

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Guys i am stuck at Liu room during the first visit. It says i need to find something yet i click everywhere and nothing happens. Any clue? Any help A bug? Can you tell me what to do?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes