dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question, did they finally add a scene for red hair in school. she long over due. she only give you a handjob. what about gym teacher. she always say, have you been the gym or something and i don't know what to do and who to talk to. finally any new girls can get pregnant.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
eric and mrs johnson are not part of the main story, right!?
man, I'm waiting for a more of them like ages

nex2142

May 4, 2020
question, did they finally add a scene for red hair in school. she long over due. she only give you a handjob. what about gym teacher. she always say, have you been the gym or something and i don't know what to do and who to talk to. finally any new girls can get pregnant.
No new scenes for Judith in this update, although she will have her update in 0.23

As for Coach Bridget, no new scenes either, don't know when she will receive her update.

On the bright side, Nadya and Liu can get pregnant in this update.

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
The main story is done. But the game is not complete yet.
Next update is about Ronda and then Annie.
Also Darkcookie have intention to create a Prom Night event and Harem feature.
Do you have a link to him saying about prom night event and harem feature?

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
In 15 minutes, you can pass this update, the question is, what is the author doing since September 2020?did you collect money only from subscribers?there is almost no content, too bad..previously, the plot was more interesting and scenes, now this is no longer there,many people criticize the game, with J. Lo, everyone expected a scene, and here there is nothing at all

Belzaboo

Oct 8, 2017
This was probably the last place I expected to find a reference to The Whole Nine Yards, but I'll gladly take it.
1616673915097.png

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes