Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
please don't get into pointless discussions
Would love to do that but we should get a sticky on how updates work to finally get rid of that problem. Patreons decide and if ppl dislike that they can either become a patreon and change that with their vote or stop implying the dev milks everyone. It is just ridiculous to have to explain the same stuff every update.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the main story is something you have to play from start to finish in just one playthrough to really enjoy it. I don't think the update was bad but it's definitely not on the level of roxy or eve's updates.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I think the main story is something you have to play from start to finish in just one playthrough to really enjoy it. I don't think the update was bad but it's definitely not on the level of roxy or eve's updates.
The last main story update was awesome. Even the one before that. For me the story was decent but the characters we get to fuck were how do I say this, not the best ? The first one ( coz of spoilers ) was okay but the second girl was quite shite. The thing that hurt is the knowledge that these guys worked for so long for this. I hope we get more Maria and Tina in future updates.

Reactions: kay.toh

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah one thing I really didn't like was the sewer mini game, it was kind of pointless. The fight mini game and the gun mini game were fine.

asswhopper

Nov 25, 2017
maybe a stupid question... but this 20.8 is supposed to be the "tech update" or they are completely separate entities?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Like every update. I just don't get how "I don't like this update" can translate into someones head to "OMG Dev Bad, Game Bad, Why no 20 new fap scenes?"
I know right? It's like they lack the intellect to provide any feedback beyond the scope of their personal interests. Kudos to the people here who are actually complaining about legitimate problems like bugs, as well those keeping their opinions civil. But to the others,

Last edited by a moderator:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes