SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Winning 50k a month but still took years to release two updates with barely contents. I think the one we need to blame are the people pledging for his patreon.
Once again, another ignoramus. These last two updates are only considered 'disappointing' because you people want to jerk it and aren't happy with not getting 20 sex scenes. Sorry, but DC needs to complete the main story sooner or later, and he chose to do it sooner. Even if we delayed it to after finishing all the other characters, you nutcases will still complain about it anyway.

Here's a reminder; STS is a game with a story, one that the dev is actually invested in. Want to jerk off and hold ctrl to skip dialogue? This isn't the game for you. Buzz off.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The has never been updated that took two months to complete a character arc. And don’t tell me I’m lying because I have been a patron since the beginning
Yeah the updates back then were super short you would get like a couple of scenes and that was it.

Jan 1, 2019
Alright but i bet his patreons did not pledge for profounds main story they just want to jerk off to Roxxy and Jenny. lol

It is an adult game, i get it that it's important to have great story telling but when i spend 2hours reading story without any sex scenes in between what so ever i don't think we can call that an adult game.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Alright but i bet his patreons did not pledge for profounds main story they just want to jerk off to Roxxy and Jenny. lol

It is an adult game, i get it that it's important to have great story telling but when i spend 2hours reading story without any sex scenes in between what so ever i don't think we can call that an adult game.
Then you bet wrong, and you made an assumption with no statistical facts. I'm a patron and have been for a year. Why did I pledge? Because I've been attending DC's streams for years and I actually appreciate how much work and consistency he puts into his art. I love his passion for the game.

xASSASSINSBLADE

Jun 20, 2018
Really excited to throw this game back into the rotation. Haven’t played it since .20 so looking forward to it. Thanks to everyone on this thread that keeps it updated and to the whole community here that gives us the ability to play 1000s of games here for free. Cheers

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017

How many chicks can u bang again in this game exactly? I think you figured out yourself why you make no sense right? Play AWAM and you know what even more hours of absolutely NO content feels like.

nyx980

Aug 20, 2020
Wow that update was amazing, 5 cookie jar scenes for girls no one cares about. AND a minigame where you punch turds & puke that probably took DC 3 months to finish!! In a game where 95% of the players are jerking off while playing!! Now that was worth 80k a month :D

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
I think the reason many people are unable to do the boss is because if you play only new content - your stats arent max - click restore - which will take you back to the point where you find out jenny and deb have been abducted - click on wifi icon on ingame mobile - player - max all stats - do all warehouse nonsense again(right click on skip if on Win and you can skip a lot of stuff) and this time you'll have much more time in the boss battle

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
So, just to be sure, are there still plans to add content to the game? Such as more sex scenes, pregnancies for characters that still don't have them?
Not to mention the whole prom night thing

Jul 25, 2020
That is the wrong mindset of Patreon. You are not buying a game, you a supporting an artist continue his or her work. If you don't want to see any more then don't donate.

If you wait till a game is made to donate, no games will ever be made since the artists need money to live now, not in a year.

The real question is, is donating 5 bucks a month worth the content in SS? Some will say yes, many will say no. I used to be a strong yes, but lately I'm at a no. The quality from my perspective has dropped and is pretty disappointing.

So while I fully support you thinking that this developer doesn't do enough to warrant money, you need to realize that you are not buying a game, but giving the developer time to make it.
have to disagree about it being the wrong mindset, first off, yes as an artist, it is good at donating support to them, But, an artist also needs to show why they are worth supporting.

as in lets say prior works.

in this case, it is a game, not simply a bunch of drawings or animations. if this artist was doing animations and drawings or otherthings that interested me, i would see if it was worth it and donate.

but all im interested in is the game itself, and summertime saga, is the only game ive seen dark cookie work on, so its all i have to go by on if he is worth donating to or not.

and so far, with how long its taking, as well as how many bugs have been encountered and spent time on fixing, ive chosen to wait until its fully finished, and then choosing how much to donate.

also my donation afterwards, STILL helps DC out one way or another, especially if it really is true that he has been given so much.

( tbf im only going by what has been posted on this forum that hes recieved around a similar budget to what a small indie studio has been given to make some pretty good games, like lets say when bastion first came out, or space engineers )

Fap2DragonGirls

Sep 30, 2019
I think that this point everyone needs to realize that DC is going to do what he wants to do, because his Patreons are going to fill his wallet no matter what. Whether you liked it or not, you have to come to terms with the fact that Patreon paypigs will never be dissatisfied and will justify their purchase until they're blue in the face, and then call you entitled for not also falling for the same bait they did. Didn't give DC your money? Great, then don't, he doesn't deserve it. You did? Well ok good for you, hope that money does you some good 5 years from now when he's finally finished the game.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
So, just to be sure, are there still plans to add content to the game? Such as more sex scenes, pregnancies for characters that still don't have them?
Not to mention the whole prom night thing
Yes, and if you join the discord or attend the streams, you would be keeping yourself updated. Neither of these things are patreon-only so it's no excuse.

Now that the story arc is complete, DC would be doing the tech update next, followed by Rhonda and Annie's story, and Judith's after.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes