MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Will darkcookie ever consider ntr? Cause thats my kink
He may incorporate Eric optionally into some scenes as a third/fourth. Don't think that's ntr by definition, though. Ntr doesn't really fit into the story.

This is purely speculation. I know there's a lot of Eric fan art. If it's optional, a lot of people would love to see it.

bamvius

May 27, 2018
I'm stucked in Kim's bedroom. Clicked on the statue, portrait, closet and rocket. What am I missing ?

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Idk if it will work for everyone, but I saved in the middle of the bullshit arrow mashing fight and just reloaded it a few times to grab an error page. I don't recall if I rolled back or ignored, but it basically skipped the minigame entirely.

I don't know how, or if it can be replicated. Just saying it happened to me, and after failing the minigame 10 times, it was a blessing.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
hey guys dump this garbage ..... play THE TWIST great game with lots of incest scenes
THE TWIST, really? This is one of the games that has been under development here for so long since I've been following erotic games at all. And that's tens of years, now. And what does it have to offer so far? Sound? Not existing. Atmosphere?
The same. Technology? Underground. Story? Mediocre at best. This game is really garbage (in my eyes)! And I really rarely say thing like that.

I'm sorry. But 100 times prefer to gamble Summertime Saga and dozens of other things. I claim that 80% + x of all games that are known here are much better than The Twist.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Oh, that's simple. Because I was looking for answers since I couldn't unlock the second scene with Liu Wang. Now that I've answered your stupid baseless assumption, here's why you should shut the hell up instead.

You're a free consumer, fighting over a product you benefit from but didn't pay for, on top of criticizing the developer for wanting to develop the world HE CREATED. Yknow what that means? You're a parasite.

• Angry
Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes