jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
can someone post a save file for just after the knife fight its nearly impossible for most people

Just so everyone knows you do NOT get full stats when using the "New Content" feature start off point. You need to either use the button in the phone to cheat your stats up or go and do the mini games to get the stats to max. Once you do this the game gets much easier.

The problem is they just assume you know you need to do that to make the mini game easier.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ They assumed people would have bigger brains, READ the description on the mode saying "some stats", figure out how to check them on the phone, contemplate they had 6/10 only, fathom life's meaning that they might need higher stats, then finally amass enough IQ to haul their faces to the gym and grind them to 10/10. Guess they thought wrong, or people are just too far gone down the fail route for basic game stuff. I'd take the 2nd

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlox

Musou_Tensei

Aug 10, 2016
Somebody created a nice compilation which shows where quite a bit of DC's time ends up being spent.

HEAVY SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the game had hardly any of these cutscenes before 0.14 and given that he really only started with them in 0.16.0 it shows how the game has moved and improved.
Wtf is all this shit? This is why it took him a decade to finish the update? Why's this dweeb holding an RPG? Nobody wants this. Just make him fuck his mom in another position and release it.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Somebody created a nice compilation which shows where quite a bit of DC's time ends up being spent.

HEAVY SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the game had hardly any of these cutscenes before 0.14 and given that he really only started with them in 0.16.0 it shows how the game has moved and improved.
THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL! HAHAHAHA!

6AlphaWolf9

Jan 3, 2018
lol what a fkin joke of an update, this guy has milked me for too long now. Better supporters who deserve support out there.

GREATMAN.MAN18

Sep 17, 2020
Before i download, Is there any new scene with Jenny and Debbie together? Did he add any new scenes with Mother, Sister and Aunt? or still the same as last update?

or Anyone can recommend long playable incest game?

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
how to improve this game 200%
>cut the pregnancy bullshit, it's pointless, it's a waste of dialogue, art and coding
>stop wasting time in background shit and focus on drawing new sex positions, that's literally all we want
>not all sex scenes need to be animated, a static two image scene is just as good

and that's pretty much it, it's so easy and it frustrates me how pointless most of this shit is, I wish he read this

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
So we are still with the whole mob-rump? I thought this was the Rhonda update, damn!

Probably skip this one, the main story for me is kinda meh. I mean is good to give some ending to the MC's story, but it comes too late for me.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk
Apr 27, 2017
This must be bugged cos the first time Igor tries to shoot me, I dodge, get killed by end boss, "restore" and then subsequent attempts to re-do the same section I keep getting consistently shot by igor - "failed dexterity" every single time, ever after save scumming. My agility is 2 off from max.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes