SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Its there an alternate ending?
I got the ending were Tony takes a gunshot for MC and Nadya kills Raz, but there are other screens with diferent outcomes, how do i get that ending?

Reactions: tomkiel987

kangsungki

Apr 19, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_kitchen.rpy", line 235, in <module>
KeyError: u'variants'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_kitchen.rpyc", line 235, in script
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/characters/maria/scene/sex_kitchen.rpy", line 235, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 08:48:26 2021

kangsungki

Apr 19, 2019

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpy", line 186, in <module>

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 186, in script
File "D:\게임\adg\SummertimeSaga-0-20-8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 08:50:27 2021

In some replays it becomes like this.
What is the reason?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
People complains over this game for two simple reasons. Once: is the internet everyone complains about everything all the time. That's how it works. In second place, couse people simple get bored of playing the same game, it's a natural thing. You will never get the same excitement of the first playthrough, and at some point mos of people get tired of waiting 4-6 months for 20 minutes of gamplay with skip botton, or 2 or 3 hours reading the thing.
Also you had the fandoms who gets impatient to get their Annie update or Judith update.
Saying that, i still feel this update was poor. But i don't think is loosing quality, I like Main Story 1 and 2.

Oct 30, 2020
Somebody created a nice compilation which shows where quite a bit of DC's time ends up being spent.

HEAVY SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the game had hardly any of these cutscenes before 0.14 and given that he really only started with them in 0.16.0 it shows how the game has moved and improved.
you are a basement dweller who has been shilling for money this game for years in this thread and one only needs to search your name and look at the number of posts in the shill thread. It's been 3 years or more since 0.14 and you are showing this many pictures do you enjoy shooting yourself in the knee, you ain't becoming a guard in whiterun nords don't like sycophants

I skimmed through the update and didn't even bother to read anything because it's all trash and scenes are boring, this game doesn't elicit any reaction anymore, I would rather replay milfy city and go mock icstor in the milfy city thread some more and that would provide more entertainment than playing summertimesaga update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Its there an alternate ending?
I got the ending were Tony takes a gunshot for MC and Nadya kills Raz, but there are other screens with diferent outcomes, how do i get that ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "scripts/characters/iwanka/scene/sex.rpyc", line 186, in script

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.8
Fri Mar 26 08:50:27 2021

In some replays it becomes like this.
What is the reason?
Let's gloss over the korean symbols and pretend you didn't save in the right place

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ For at least the 4th in the same page : go farm stats. Or use cheat mode to skip it. Guess putting a new mode that lets people start midway through the game was not the best idea. That or people are just too lame to figure stuff

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Dam, im reading here only disappointment and people swearing at each other.

Good to see that after everything that happened last year, the internet didnt changed

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Who are the new girls and how do I unlock them? Also what girls have additional new scenes and how to unlock those?

Playerrr2

Oct 29, 2019
You have to look at it from a different point of view, though. He was a dude who wanted to draw his own game and wanted to make a living from that. Not less but also not much more. So sure, the game is probably not worth much more than 25k but I can respect that DC doesn't start changing all of his plans, just because there's more money involved.

He never made any excuses. That's just the deal and that's clear for 3 years by now. He's drawing the game at his speed, nobody has to pay for it and people give what ever they want. It's really that easy.
Thinking this game would be worth anything close to 25k a month is insane. Do you have no concept of what an average persons finances are?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes