j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Enjoy milkers, witness his Patron count/income dwindle down cause people are leaving ship since DC is a trash dev. Behold how everything keeps going up for years even though DC is a scamlord
This thing I personally don't understand is how some people, who don't seem to like the game, can literally play every update right away just to complain about it.

I've dropped so many games when I didn't like what happend or when they became boring to me (like The Twist, DMD, My New Life, MilfCity, Four Elements Trainer etc.) and I wouldn't even dream about wasting time on posting in these topics anymore, let alone play every(!) single(!) update of these games, just to complain about them afterwards. How masochistic can one be?

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Save Files! If anyone wants them.

(Windows 10 PC)
1.1: start of this update
1.2: just before the "make sure you're ready before continuing" warning
1.3: end of v.020.8, full cookie jar.

As always, love the artwork, wish there was more. This is definitely a top-ten game. Loads of great female characters, interesting storyline, fun sidequests... the whole deal. For my own tastes, I could always wish for more threesomes and girl-on-girl. And a BIG fave would be Debbie/Jenny/MC. Who knows, maybe some day.

Had some small weirdness, nothing major:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Kim's statue head. Not sure, but you might have to click on the statue, closet, and painting first.
Clicked on the statue about 3 times before I hit for me just try it a few times
Edit: actually try clicking the statues head specifically.

Last edited:

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Just for clarification, are there only 2 additional characters (Liu and the Russian girl) that are now fuckable and able to be impregnated? Or did I miss a path?

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
This thing I personally don't understand is how some people, who don't seem to like the game, can literally play every update right away just to complain about it.

I've dropped so many games when I didn't like what happend or when they became boring to me (like The Twist, DMD, My New Life, MilfCity, Four Elements Trainer etc.) and I wouldn't even dream about wasting time on posting in these topics anymore, let alone play every(!) single(!) update of these games, just to complain about them afterwards. How masochistic can one be?
Four elements Trainer is very good but if you want a avatar game try book 5 untold from MUPLUR

Reactions: MUPLUR and j4yj4m
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes