KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018

Enjoy milkers, witness his Patron count/income dwindle down cause people are leaving ship since DC is a trash dev. Behold how everything keeps going up for years even though DC is a scamlord
He's making money therefore not milking isn't really an argument

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a cheat to help me fix Diana route? I am stuck on "Maybe I should wait a few days...". I got strenght skill check and from that point nothing happens.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Fck you have no idea from game development

Let me put it like this for you then, steam game my time at portia got several 100 thousands in pre-paid before going out on steam they got this on kickstarter website. After steam it got several 100 thousands again from people who bought the game. Same is happening now on sandrock. Imagine the people like creator of Superpowered, or others who use 3d models, or this guy Summertime Saga guy having several more people on his project. Imagine he had 4-10 artists for H scene's.. and some writer's he could still have over money for nice comp life and shit for himself. But Adult community is a lot smaller than Steam or kickstarter like by millions smaller.. ofcourse i am not saying there isn people who are milking money from patreons or so but normal steam games and adult non steam games.. difference in amount of payers is quite huge same with total earnings vs costs..

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
to put it short, my time at sandrock will probably make the company get about anywhere in 1-10 million in + money after everything is paid said and done after 4-5. Superpowered creator has to work 4-5 years longer atleast to get same amount and then 1-2 year extra (depending on patreons) so yeah...

funzzzone

Feb 3, 2021
Sure is a lot of wajn in this thread. I personally enjoyed the game and how it's presented.
As for the money, I seriously don't get it, if it's not your cup of tea, then leave the f*** alone.

Reactions: fz

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Somebody created a nice compilation which shows where quite a bit of DC's time ends up being spent.

HEAVY SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Given that the game had hardly any of these cutscenes before 0.14 and given that he really only started with them in 0.16.0 it shows how the game has moved and improved.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry all but this update requires a month and a half at most. Scenes are not good either like before, no angles nothing. DC lost his touch.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
I'm just thankful this whole main story update is done with now.

An entire year of updates largely devoted to sex scenes with tertiary characters who largely didn't crack a lot of peoples top 10 lists. Yeesh.

Delasius

Jan 22, 2019
Enough, I refuse to try. Even the Ancient Dragon in DS2: Black Armor Edition or Diablo in Diablo 3 on nightmare difficulty are more honest than this shit. 7 months later for this poor content? I am very disappointed. If someone could kindly post the save shortly after the boss fight, they would be really an angel as I'd be curious to know how it ends. But this is not a try hard, just ridiculous.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Enough, I refuse to try. Even the Ancient Dragon in DS2: Black Armor Edition or Diablo in Diablo 3 on nightmare difficulty are more honest than this shit. 7 months later for this poor content? I am very disappointed. If someone could kindly post the save shortly after the boss fight, they would be really an angel as I'd be curious to know how it ends. But this is not a try hard, just ridiculous.
Dude, cry less and farm stats more. Or play cheat mode and skip it entirely
Does anyone know who posted the picture that displayed the progression of the entire game and future updates?
It's on the main page and outdated

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes