4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Summertime Saga [v.0.20.7 Rus / v.0.20.8 Eng + Incest Patch] (2020) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [MacOS] [Linux] [Android]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EldZ

Aug 19, 2017
Not sure why people complain about the Dimitri fight. It's pretty easy.

I didn't know what I was walking into, but once I saw the arrow key sequence - I got through it first try.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
bro idk what everyones mad about... i been waitin like 5 years to fuck judith or the principal LMAO and imo it prob aint ever gonna happen bc their polls are polluted by trash but im not that invested, this the first time i even typed in this thread in years. yall needa chill. and if ur commenting paragraphs upon paragraphs here instead of on their patreon u silly bc they prob aint listenin anyway lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'll admit that when I started playing this I didn't have much time for Roxxy.
Her story was nicely done and we got to see what was under the skin and why she was the way she was.
The day she dumped Dexter I couldn't have been happier.

That said, I still prefer Mia. And Eve. And Grace. And Judith. And Becca.

Reactions: Paapi

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
a big problem with recent SS updates is that it feels too much like a visual novel and not enough like point & click adventure. if it goes more and more into a visual novel direction with WALLS of text than it has to compare to other visual novels (especially japanese ones) where it just gets wrecked in the art department. i know the adventure part of SS wasn't that high even back in older updates but for example during the teacher updates it felt more like searching for stuff on the map and not reading hours of pointless text you don't even care about because it has nothing to do with any of the girls.

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Still no update on the lifeguard story.... Always the same issue with these devs. They put in endless amount of new characters before finishing the story of existing ones.

Reactions: demnesn21151

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Yes I just got done with this, the Mc swipes the phone when he turns and looks at the sword.
Haven't played in a while so I started a new game. Wanted to buy the scooter for pizza delivery. Josephine needs me to get her phone from her Dad's office. I also have to get the car fixed without a warranty. Her Dad won't bring up the sword for conversation so I have nothing to do. Is this a bug where I didn't get the car fixed before attempting to buy the scooter for pizza, now I'm stuck in some sort of phone loop?

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
When is next update? (just a joke) Dev rips off supporters wallets with taking it so slow and making few progressions for completing the game in each update (another joke, another joke right?)

Ok, serious question: Are there any bugs or things have to get fixed in this 20.8 release?

Scorpion822

May 13, 2020
I tried the game with the Italian translation and as soon as I put it it works fine but after saving, closing and reopening the game it returns to english. Does anyone know if it's a problem or maybe if you have to press some key to reactivate the translation.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes