Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
bro idk what everyones mad about... i been waitin like 5 years to fuck judith or the principal LMAO and imo it prob aint ever gonna happen bc their polls are polluted by trash but im not that invested, this the first time i even typed in this thread in years. yall needa chill. and if ur commenting paragraphs upon paragraphs here instead of on their patreon u silly bc they prob aint listenin anyway lol
Or maybe other people aren't as interested in the diabeetus girl or the "worst woman on the planet" award reciever, as they are in the rest of the girls?
You are whining as much as these other crybabies, you are just in denial about it, lmao.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Still no update on the lifeguard story.... Always the same issue with these devs. They put in endless amount of new characters before finishing the story of existing ones.
yeah hes making 80k a month, I also would make sure the work never ends lol...

but+1 to the liefeguard thing, the bois are wating since 2018 for new lifeguard material

Reactions: Darper and kuort

SBVox3

Sep 30, 2017
At least the main story is now wrapped up. Not too excited for the 6 month wait to see an extra dumpster outside the mall though.

Reactions: Darper

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
What was the point of that sewer game? If you can't fail it or gain anything from doing it then what's the point of making it as a "mini game"? It felt so out of place.. As of sexual content, I understand that the topic was somewhat serious, but damn, this update lacked nudity.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I loved this update. Main story was pretty good and humor in it was hilarious. Great job as always. But the time they spent for the update does not match its content tbh. I've seen so much bigger updates within less time. This is the only negative thing this game has.

Reactions: pebuma

Graz190

Feb 23, 2020
I loved this update. Main story was pretty good and humor in it was hilarious. Great job as always. But the time they spent for the update does not match its content tbh. I've seen so much bigger updates within less time. This is the only negative thing this game has.
"You're probably wondering why some of the progress stalled about 3 weeks ago and the reason is one of our devs (Posing) had to suddenly step away from the project. It unfortunately happened as we were wrapping up the content and had to halt the progress until we found replacement.

The good news is we tested new candidates and found 2 new devs who will be starting this week! Hopefully we can get the update back on track to wrap it up as soon as possible for you all to enjoy.

Art was done a little while back and writing will be done this week so we should be moving on to the following tech update in the meantime.

Sorry about this delay, I'm aware some of you are anxious to play the new content. :<"

That was his explaination back in Februar(2.feb).

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes