JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
The update itself was ok, but gotta say I'm genuinely surprised by the lack of Nadya content. To the point of getting the feeling that the production issues delaying the update might have actually forced planned Nadya content to be pushed into future updates. Purely by amount of content in the update, it did feel like it was on the light side of things compared to the previous updates, but it was good to get a proper ending to the main story arc, and the ending itself was good in my opinion. Looking forward to the upcoming content already, especially Annie and Principal Smith update. :)

Reactions: vonstroem

Madjack01

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone know if Jenny's content is considered completely finished?
So the 'boyfriend experience' part is the last stage of it?

Thanks in advance!

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018

Thanks in advance!
here's a general idea of how content is considered in this game: Until DC stops working on it, there is no guarantee that anything is "Finished".
More related to your question: Jenny is getting a new scene in the next update. (along with eve, grace, roxxy and one more I Don't remember.)

GIORGOS VOGKLI

Sep 1, 2018
does anybody knows in minigames how to slow down the time limit,i have this problem in the fight in the wherehouse where i cant press the buttons in tim limit and i get stabbed

InfamousAone

Jan 22, 2018
As much as i love this game,i must say that this has been the weakest update since this game has released.Over 5 months of waiting for just a few scenes,from a guy that has a whole team working on it...You must feel sorry for his patreons,those people are getting scammed of their money.

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Am I right with the assumption that the next update will be the "Tech Update" or is the 20.8 supposed to be the forementioned update?

Gok

Jun 9, 2017
does anybody knows in minigames how to slow down the time limit,i have this problem in the fight in the wherehouse where i cant press the buttons in tim limit and i get stabbed
Max out dexterity and even then I only got it on third time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Once again to all the blobs moaning their life away : have any of you figured out this is the 3rd part of 1 update ? You already got 5-6 new girls with scenes for about a year now. Would you have prefered DC said lol and released the entire 0.20 now with nothing since 0.19.5 came out in Dec 2019 ? That's what's was planned originally, but he decided to split it in parts so whiners would have stuff to cry about in-between the year it would take ......
Not sure why people complain about the Dimitri fight. It's pretty easy.

I didn't know what I was walking into, but once I saw the arrow key sequence - I got through it first try.
People can't seem to read that the new mode gives "some stats" and that they need to go train the remaining points to laugh at the fight .......
lowkey hoping Lopez And Martinez get a route next
lowkey hoping people can actually start to comprehend how the polls and updates work
Great update but wasn't worth the wait tbh.
(6 months for this ?)
meanwhile NLT dev almost finished his game with a shitload of scenes in the same time span.
Yeah, pre-rendered 3D models already made in DAZ vs hand-drawing everything. Same thing completely

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as plans go, her actual story is indeed finished. There may be additional scenes (like in the tech update) and it may be possible to invite her to the prom too, in case MC pays her, but that's probably about it as fas information from DC goes. One can hope for more, but it seems somewhat unlikely.

Reactions: GoneHunting

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I don't know if I'm an idiot and if this question has been answered somewhere already, but does anybody know how many characters stories are left before the game will be finished? I was going to wait until the tech update was released before I played the game again, but if Judith is the last (or maybe even third last) character update, I'd rather wait until the story is completed before playing a completed version of the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Judith is the last with nothing that's planned ahead. Most of the remaining routes after her are preg remakes or additions. Prom night and dating stuff should happen after that. For a guesstimated # including the 3 planned and the preg remakes, about 10 ish. Then a few more depending on how prom night/dating is added.

Last we heard, DC said that around 0.34 the game would be "complete and finished". That was awhile ago though

Chrissone

Apr 30, 2020
And there goes shrimps vs shrimps in a game

Meanwhile me having enjoyed both sex scenes and storyline.

Lemme drink the beer for now

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Damn... playing without incest patch makes dialogue (mostly the situations) pretty stupid... i mean...

Erik's Landlady which "coincidentally" is fucking similar to him?

Or My friend (which is exactly like her cause she is suppose to be her fucking TWIN sister) Diana?

Or imagine a house whose the two TENENTS look pretty similar to each other and the LANDLADY, and they are supposedly completely unrelated?

I know that has been said a lot before but PATREON CENSORSHIP sucks in such ways that defies logic...

Better wait for patch update then... :cry: :cry: :cry:

OBS: So this comment wasn't deleted, I (due my own stupidity) posted in the wrong thread... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Cookie Jar questions... can't get second scene with Liu & the person between Mrs Johnson & Odette (I think it's Nadya)?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes