Crazia

Jun 28, 2018
As far as plans go, her actual story is indeed finished. There may be additional scenes (like in the tech update) and it may be possible to invite her to the prom too, in case MC pays her, but that's probably about it as fas information from DC goes. One can hope for more, but it seems somewhat unlikely.
Probably the end of my time with the game, then.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hey guys where do you find the stick for the flute its by the tree house right?if so then i cant complete the quest because theres a boat there now
can someone help me with a console command to add the stick to inventory or something?

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Damn... playing without incest patch makes dialogue (mostly the situations) pretty stupid... i mean...

Erik's Landlady which "coincidentally" is fucking similar to him?

Or My friend (which is exactly like her cause she is suppose to be her fucking TWIN sister) Diana?

Or imagine a house whose the two TENENTS look pretty similar to each other and the LANDLADY, and they are supposedly completely unrelated?

I know that has been said a lot before but PATREON CENSORSHIP sucks in such ways that defies logic...

Better wait for patch update then... :cry: :cry: :cry:

OBS: So this comment wasn't deleted, I (due my own stupidity) posted in the wrong thread... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It is what happens when you have to change the entire premise of a game to suit another narrative than what was intended. The whole "Landlady" concept is terrible from a story telling premise.

Cloudfantasy

Feb 1, 2020
hey guys where do you find the stick for the flute its by the tree house right?if so then i cant complete the quest because theres a boat there now
can someone help me with a console command to add the stick to inventory or something?
Its north of the map idk how its called. Looks like a place u would take a girl in a car to have a "romantic" view before ...u know what i mean

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cant find the stick for the flute anywhere at all ...i thought the tree house BUT the boat is there and no stick anywhere near there
ALSO i checked the ravin hill location too and no stick there ither...wondering if theres a console command that i can type in that will be give me the quest done ?please help if ya can thanks really appreciate it as im trying for the ending of the school stuff

i found this with saves editor online fsm_data > states_delays > S_dewitt_make_new_flute
fsm_data .states_delays . S_dewitt_make_new_flute =1 OR do i put True?what do i put??

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Probably cause in some far away future that can't be far enough she might get some preg stuff added ? Pray to RNGesus the universe implodes 1st before any of that happens
i cant find the stick for the flute anywhere at all ...i thought the tree house BUT the boat is there and no stick anywhere near there
ALSO i checked the ravin hill location too and no stick there ither...wondering if theres a console command that i can type in that will be give me the quest done ?please help if ya can thanks really appreciate it as im trying for the ending of the school stuff
Or maybe progress the story and remove the boat 1st ? You can also not do 2 routes at once and not get stuck on nothing

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes