brandyfan723

Nov 26, 2017
Haven't played since 19.1, is there enough new content that it's worthwhile to grind through the whole game again? Or should I play it safe and wait another year or two?

cydevil

May 12, 2019
Hi guys... From what i have read on SummertimeSaga site before they were to release 20.8 they have said that there will be a few new locations on this release ... does anybody know something about this??? Thanks in advance...

Danilo Rueda

Apr 11, 2018
Where can i find a couple of extra panties in the new game? I used Jenny´s and Debbie´s but i still need training, can somebody help me?

GIORGOS VOGKLI

Sep 1, 2018
does anybody knows how to win The fight with Dimitri i just cant press the buttons in the time limit is there a way to slow down time so i can do it in the time limit or another way?

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
hello again ... when it comes to mini-games, I did not want to "unleash a storm in a glass of water" ... let them be (regardless of whether they bring something to the game) if the creators think that it will make the game more attractive, but let overcoming the obstacle will be at a realistic level - for example - fight with Dexter or Muay-Thai training, not "clicking" 10 characters in 5 seconds ... it gives 0.5 seconds per character and such a reaction time is impossible for an ordinary player. .. at least for me ... once again greet the game developers and sorry for my English - "google translate"

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lolnope and why would you anyway ? She's not in the next 3 planned builds and over 2 years away from anything not the bonus scene from the tech build we'll get around August

jrekid

May 25, 2018
does anybody knows how to win The fight with Dimitri i just cant press the buttons in the time limit is there a way to slow down time so i can do it in the time limit or another way?
best you could do is maybe save scum it by saving at every level separately, but I didn't get the chance to try that since I just sat down and struggle through multiple frustrating tries.

[Edit] Tried it, save scumming does not work because the timer doesn't stop or reset like other timers for minigames ugh.

Last edited:

jontyllis

Jul 8, 2018
best you could do is maybe save scum it by saving at every level separately, but I didn't get the chance to try that since I just sat down and struggle through multiple frustrating tries.
I attempted to save scum between battles like this. Literally won the first little fight and did the first little bit of damage and saved. I then immediately lost the second part. Upon reloading the save I got an error message which I "ignored" and the game skipped ahead as if I beat him. So that is an option.

Wipp

Jan 8, 2018
not a huge update but I enjoyed it. I liked the zany assault on the mafia and seeing Jenny show actual affection for the mc felt pretty rewarding. I do feel like a sex scene was missing at the end there between the three of them. Also wondering where Diane was during all that if she's moved in...

Reactions: jrekid

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ She's not in the MC's house during the day and you come home in the evening to discover they got kidnapped. She might still be in her barn/on her way/random spot .......

And another run of repeating for nothing : you plebs whining about the fight > go effing upgrade the DEX stats to 10 before the fight. Damn this place is getting so low on effort to even read other comments instead of asking the same question 20 times a page

Reactions: chwX and 401Grem

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Also wondering where Diane was during all that if she's moved in...
I think the problem is that the main story is fully independent from each of their stories, which means you can finish it without ever really touching Jenny's, Debbie's or Diane's story. So they basically stuck to the mandatory contact, though it's probably true that they could have added at least a dialog or so at some point.

Next to that, it seems like DC is currently thinking about moving her out the house again and there's a bit of an discussion going on between him and Sploosh. DC would rather have her keep the house and the barn, and she'd visit during the weekend or so, while Sploosh, by now, seems to prefer a room in MC's house. I guess we'll see what's going to happen during the next weeks. If she'd get a room, it'll likely happen now while DC is expanding the backgrounds.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes