lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
not a huge update but I enjoyed it. I liked the zany assault on the mafia and seeing Jenny show actual affection for the mc felt pretty rewarding. I do feel like a sex scene was missing at the end there between the three of them. Also wondering where Diane was during all that if she's moved in...
For me it was mid... I'd give it about 5-6/10. Some decent humor but doesn't really leave much for you to go back to. It'll definitely be a one-and-done for me. The tunnel mini-game was a waste of time/resources imo. He could've just animated MC pushing over a pile of shit once and puking as he crawled through the sewage pipe and that would've gotten the point across just fine.

Felt like a really long wait for a bunch of dialogue and technically 5 (honestly 4) scenes.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i have alot of bugs ??
Grats ?
I have a question: ending this update, how many videos in gallery are still locked?
Nothing should be locked when you're done, why would they put something you can't get ? Read j4y's reply on how to get what you're missing. Anything and everything in the jar is unlockable, if it's not there, it's not in the game (or a 1 shot deal like Wanka dancing in Erik's basement). Only possible other outcome of something locked is when you get choices to make that split routes (Mia/Helen and June/Erik's notmom)

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
No, but if there's going to be a threesome with another couple, it'll almost certainly be with them. It will likely happen at some point.
Probably not the Tony story is over at this point. And for some reason the dev is not doing any group scenes. There is only one mmf scene and it was done years ago ( Eric and his mom). There are "group" scenes with the girls but i dont even consider them group scenes since the girls dont interact with each other. As i said before my biggest problem is the sex scenes are not only too few but all so the seriously lack variety. I whoud even be okay with it (if the wants it to be a vanila chirch type sex) if he didnt keep teasing us about it. The art teachers "orgy" . Oddete wanting to team up on Eve , the two "lesbians" sisters ( Debbie and your aunt) that dont actualy do anything with each other and so on ...

Reactions: Necronlord3

aquint5554

Jun 9, 2017
I stopped supporting this game some time ago. Updates were so far in between. I felt the game was being enchanced rather then pushed forward to keep patreon's donating. But after..now three years? it's still not done. Game had a lot of potential and this latest update reflects that the guy may be dragging his feet. I get there were some development issues but 4-5 months for a lot of needless dialogue , a dumb mini game, and two scenes..

Reactions: GoneHunting

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Probably not the Tony story is over at this point. And for some reason the dev is not doing any group scenes.
Well, the qoute you see above is from the writer of the game, so it's not like they are against it in principle.

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
The pregnancy shit really is a huge waste of time and resources. It should have been relegated to only a few of the girls where it makes sense for the story, like Maria and Diane. The way it is now, DC is digging himself into a hole where we're gonna have a full year of dev that delays new content just to make pregnant sex scenes for everyone, or he makes a single one and lazily copy-pastes it. I have no idea why this isn't a bigger concern among his patrons. Well, that and the fact that DC's drawing speed is not the bottleneck and that he should really hire more people to speed along development, but that would go against his blatant cash milk scam, so hush hush I guess.
Can't agree more.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Finaly that crap of mafia story is over, i had absolutely no interest in that so this update was a click spam to the end.
But in that update is there any content beside that story and a bit of Liu story.
I don't play that game for that bad action movie stuff and now i'm really disapointed by that update.
The only best part is that's finaly over.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
so now that the main story is done, we should get updates alot faster right?
Nope, at least not the next 1 (tech update) since they gotta re-code most of the game and swap it around to 16:9. Maybe once the tech/code stuff is done and they get back to pure girls update, starting with R(h)onda's .....

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord3

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
I just wish that there'd be some lesbian content. Hate seeing threesomes where the girls just sort of take turns. Everyone wants to fuck each other anyway.

Reactions: art_of_okama

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
I think the only scene you have to get is the one with Liu in her bedroom. Everything else can/will happen after you've killed Raz.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I missed something more, I think.

1 scene for Consuelo
2 scenes for Debbie
1 scene for Liu (probably the visit in the morning)

1 scene for Maria (the last one)
1 scene for Tina (the last one)

and Nadya still locked.

Last edited:

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
The pregnancy shit really is a huge waste of time and resources. It should have been relegated to only a few of the girls where it makes sense for the story, like Maria and Diane. The way it is now, DC is digging himself into a hole where we're gonna have a full year of dev that delays new content just to make pregnant sex scenes for everyone, or he makes a single one and lazily copy-pastes it. I have no idea why this isn't a bigger concern among his patrons. Well, that and the fact that DC's drawing speed is not the bottleneck and that he should really hire more people to speed along development, but that would go against his blatant cash milk scam, so hush hush I guess.
Completely agree. Seems like a huge waste of time in the grand scale of things for this game.

I've mentioned this before on this forum, but this game is suffering from its scale, and the core parts of the game haven't gotten enough love in a long while. I think DC should make an executive decision and do an update dedicated to Jenny, Diane, and Debby. Go back to the basics and reinforce the core characters.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes