ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Without being defensive, can someone please explain to me why this took as long as it did. I'm not understanding why this update took half a year.

Treasure of Nadia, though it uses 3D models, is almost done with development and that game has almost 100 animated complex scenes with new minigames and items being added every update. The game started development in mid-late 2019.

In that same amount of time, Summertime Saga has only 10-15 new scenes (I'm not sure if even 10).

Has DC ever talked about why these updates take this long?
I believe he lost some staff part way through and had to get more people, that is why he says this one took so long.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Treasure of Nadia, though it uses 3D models, is almost done with development and that game has almost 100 animated complex scenes with new minigames and items being added every update. The game started development in mid-late 2019.
Comparing NLT (ToN Devs) to any other VN dev is what Buddhists meant when they discuss the topic of suffering.

NLT cant really be compared to anyone because their efficiency is infinitely better than any competition you stack against them.

Reactions: GEO_the_great

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Ok i have a question. What The Fuck Happened to Tammy and Erik?

They became Jewish all of a sudden?? Since when? Also its annoying to always hear that she spouts jiddish words. Where is the old sweet Tammy that loves to work and is insecure about her body but open-minded?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Ok i have a question. What The Fuck Happened to Tammy and Erik?

They became Jewish all of a sudden?? Since when? Also its annoying to always hear that she spouts jiddish words. Where is the old sweet Tammy that loves to work and is insecure about her body but open-minded?
They've been Jewish for the year or so I've been playing this game. Not sure how you didn't notice until now.

art_of_okama

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know what the following 20.8 changelog update means?:

As far as I was aware he's still deceased or at least at the part where I am in the story. I've finished all 5 scenes with Liu and Nadya.

Reactions: IZenithI

hentaixia

Jun 10, 2019
just finished playing the story this game is amazing.
since the main story ended is that mean there will be no more new content updated?
anyone know any words from the dev about it ?

• Angry
Reactions: GoneHunting

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Does anyone know what the following 20.8 changelog update means?:

As far as I was aware he's still deceased or at least at the part where I am in the story. I've finished all 5 scenes with Liu and Nadya.
You can pay respects to your father whenever you want.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Let me join the crowd and be another one to complain about this shitty update. 5 sex scenes, new pointless minigames, threesomes teased but never made. Nothing that justifies the wait. When Liu suddenlly jumped at MC for sex, I knew that it'd be a downhill from there on (let's throw in the bin character development like Roxxy's or Eve's). And what the fuck was that terrible blowjob scene? The angle hid most of the girl and the bitch didn't even swallow! Has DC forgotten about the awesome pov blowjobs from Maria, Josie and Iwanka?

What a waste of effort and resources. I'm really laughing at the losers that donate for this shit, specially the F95 members that defend this game with all their strength.

deathyface

May 30, 2017
What the absolute fuck is this fight minigame with the russian. It's fucking impossible, DC takes this long for an update then puts a stupid impossible minigame in to frustrate even more

Feb 7, 2018
Let me join the crowd and be another one to complain about this shitty update. 5 sex scenes, new pointless minigames, threesomes teased but never made. Nothing that justifies the wait. When Liu suddenlly jumped at MC for sex, I knew that it'd be a downhill from there on (let's throw in the bin character development like Roxxy's or Eve's). And what the fuck was that terrible blowjob scene? The angle hid most of the girl and the bitch didn't even swallow! Has DC forgotten about the awesome pov blowjobs from Maria, Josie and Iwanka?

What a waste of effort and resources. I'm really laughing at the losers that donate for this shit, specially the F95 members that defend this game with all their strength.
....Are the stuff you donate to any better, or do you simply think that financially helping developers you like is stupid if every single one of their updates are homeruns? Because I can't think of a single game with the production values of Summertime Saga that keeps up their update speed or quality.

Anywho, does the 20.5 incest patch fully work with this version?

• Angry

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
What the absolute fuck is this fight minigame with the russian. It's fucking impossible, DC takes this long for an update then puts a stupid impossible minigame in to frustrate even more
I don't understand how people say it's hard to beat the russian with the knife, i did it on the first try and easily. Max your character stats he should look like a kid plastic spoon.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes