Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks! I missed something more, I think.

1 scene for Consuelo
2 scenes for Debbie
1 scene for Liu (probably the visit in the morning)

1 scene for Maria (the last one)
1 scene for Tina (the last one)

and Nadya still locked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok i have a question. What The Fuck Happened to Tammy and Erik?

They became Jewish all of a sudden?? Since when? Also its annoying to always hear that she spouts jiddish words. Where is the old sweet Tammy that loves to work and is insecure about her body but open-minded?
They've been Jewish for the year or so I've been playing this game. Not sure how you didn't notice until now.
They mostly became Jewish in the earlier part of 0.20 when the start of the game was remade to get Tony through Debbie's route

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
....Are the stuff you donate to any better, or do you simply think that financially helping developers you like is stupid if every single one of their updates are homeruns? Because I can't think of a single game with the production values of Summertime Saga that keeps up their update speed or quality.

Anywho, does the 20.5 incest patch fully work with this version?
Quality is subjective I guess but as far as speed, NLT does really well with updates and I dig the Quality of Treasure of Nadia.

Last edited:

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
Are there any Easter eggs or triggers when you have more kids than 100? I thought I remember reading someone saying that but maybe it was meant as a joke.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Ok i have a question. What The Fuck Happened to Tammy and Erik?

They became Jewish all of a sudden?? Since when? Also its annoying to always hear that she spouts jiddish words. Where is the old sweet Tammy that loves to work and is insecure about her body but open-minded?
yeah they been jewish for a really long time

Reactions: bigblue

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Gotta agree that the final fight is way too fast, at least on Android. Slow it down there at the least cause half the time the arrows aren't clickable

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Topmost is Grace : get into their room in the evening and ask Odette for smex, swap angle will change her for Grace and unlock the scene

Other 1 is June : you gotta choose to keep her for MC during Erik's route

Reactions: zoz0zoz

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Didn't pay as much attention as I should have...
You have to chose play w cheats OR play current
There wasn't an option for both, correct?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes