owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I must admit, I am not fast with my hands, so the knife battle is a bit of a challenge, I realized they repeat patterns, so I will try to write them down and guess when it comes in the reply, with the hopes to pass it.

But.....is there a way to slow down the animation at all?? :)
open MC's phone click wifi incon then press player max all your stats
so the knife would be slower for sured

Johny619

Aug 3, 2018
So I just want to ask something. Can you get Eve down to the crypt or not? I ask her and she just says no every time. I checked the wiki but it was no help.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So I just want to ask something. Can you get Eve down to the crypt or not? I ask her and she just says no every time. I checked the wiki but it was no help.
No, sadly it's not possible at the moment. I guess we'll have to see what kind of scene we'll get for the tech update, though.

Jun 19, 2017
Without being defensive, can someone please explain to me why this took as long as it did. I'm not understanding why this update took half a year.

Treasure of Nadia, though it uses 3D models, is almost done with development and that game has almost 100 animated complex scenes with new minigames and items being added every update. The game started development in mid-late 2019.

In that same amount of time, Summertime Saga has only 10-15 new scenes (I'm not sure if even 10).

Has DC ever talked about why these updates take this long?
Damn, that game is already almost finished? Really? I played it early last year and it had a fair bit of content, but I thought it would be some time until it was finished.

Reactions: tankdick

Chrissone

Apr 30, 2020
It sucks that out of all the pregnancy options only one is fuckable while pregnant.
Technically makes Maria the best girl.
They teased it with Odette.

Before I started with Maria I was thinking,
What does dark cookie have against pregnant sex.

Well... to be honest, do science tells us that sex while pregnant is safe?

Chrissone

Apr 30, 2020
I must admit, I am not fast with my hands, so the knife battle is a bit of a challenge, I realized they repeat patterns, so I will try to write them down and guess when it comes in the reply, with the hopes to pass it.

But.....is there a way to slow down the animation at all?? :)
The rollback Glitch is working

N3M0

Aug 17, 2018
does anyone know how to get the second scene with liu ? i see there is one in the gallery but cant find it

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes