Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It was fixed in 0.20.6/7, so it's probably on you. Or try the srk mod when it's more stable

Lundh

Dec 2, 2019
Compared to how much money they are given, this game produces almost no content. There's literally solo/duo developer teams producing more content. I can agree that the content they are producing is up to par in quality, but realistically there is no quantity to justify the amount of money they are making.

Reactions: Jayman69 and tywren

Jayman69

Sep 21, 2017
This game used to be my favorite, not even in the top 5 anymore. I know I'm getting it for free so before some of you get your little panties in a bunch, you have to admit, this game has gone down hill. Dark Cookie has made a lot off money off of this game and each release has less and less content not to mention the releases are further and further between. It is what it is..... Good while it lasted.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did anyone else notice that 20.8 confirmed a family relation between Debbie and Jenny? Under current Patreon rules that’s one threesome out of the window.
DC said a while ago that they'd change their relationship back to mother and daughter, looks like started doing that. And yes, given that he said there won't be a threesome with them, this probably ends that hope for good.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How do you get this scene? Never seen it :unsure:
It's during the main route when you get up to Wanka/Melon's part before putting Grump in jail. And it's not a scene in the jar, you get it once and either save before to see it again or restart a new game and troll your way back to it. The doubleMCdick is also not normal

GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
I have to admit a very weak and sobering update. But it could also be because I don't find the 2 new girls so attractive at all. The stimulus is equal to 0. I'm looking forward to the next update (sometime around Christmas time). Ronda, her mother and the coach were the main protagonists, weren't they? Or was that about the lifeguard?
I have to agree the russian girl is just that a russian meme and liu is just meh...

Reactions: Jayman69
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes