soulles

Jul 2, 2018
if you use renpy you can, i did on the fight against the russian, so i could flawless victory his ass
How do you win that?

I tried quite often, but how many commands till you dont die.. seems its more than 4 or 5 at least.. likely impossible on mobile..

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
DC said a while ago that they'd change their relationship back to mother and daughter, looks like started doing that. And yes, given that he said there won't be a threesome with them, this probably ends that hope for good.
Ah, shame really. I guess our only hope is that once the game is complete and moves away from Patreon that there will be a surprise all out mega foursome with the home characters.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I'm surprised by how many people are struggling with that boss minigame, I had no issue with keyboard. What sucked was learning that deep into the story that you get a game over unless your stats are right. It's tedious because you have to go through several days after hunting down panties then run through all the scenes over again

Reactions: GoneHunting

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Ah, shame really. I guess our only hope is that once the game is complete and moves away from Patreon that there will be a surprise all out mega foursome with the home characters.
Even in that case I'm pretty sure it won't happen. Jenny still avoids telling Debbie that she and MC are fucking (or that he's the father) and that's basically how DC wants it to be. He's been saying for a long time that he doesn't think they'd fit eachother.

?????????????????????
The answer was/is 4 posts above your initial question.

teraptuss

May 4, 2019
In the end the games are very different, while the biggest difference is obviously the art itself. NLT has certainly mastered a great compromise, which does enable a very effective release schedule. With 3D art/RPGM combination there just won't be any problems with consistency etc. while that's the biggest problem in a game like SS, that's completely drawn by hand.
Yeah I can dig that... different strokes for different folks (pun intended?). I like both games and I guess maybe simplicity of 3d games and fast releases has me spoiled a bit. I did not care for this last update....mostly because I did not care much for the main story. The effort and art was fine, just lost me on the story. With that said I still think its a great game and I am sure it will bounce back just fine.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Its so sad to watch, how this awesome game missed the right moment to come to an end. It was so good once...but now its just boring and super uninteresting to read through. It feels so uninspired. Also the playtime VS actual sex scenes is way too timeconsuming for 2021 (considering all the good games out there). Summertime Saga was a lot of fun and paved the way for many projects but DC should now focus on starting with a fresh and new game project soon.
Or not since the game isn't finished ? And has 4 planned updates, then another 6+ till every girl has stuff ? You do know this is only the main story of finding who killed MC's dad, there's still 40%+ of the game left to do ?
I'm surprised by how many people are struggling with that boss minigame, I had no issue with keyboard. What sucked was learning that deep into the story that you get a game over unless your stats are right. It's tedious because you have to go through several days after hunting down panties then run through all the scenes over again
That's the entire problem with this place (aside the whinelords) : nobody fucking reads anything > the new game mode tells you "start with some stats", what does every1 and their mom do ? Rush the route and get rekt instead of checking what's missing and farming stats. Then there's the other question : why is there no1 with a 0.20.5/6/7 save game around that can load that into 0.20.8 and just continue with their stats already maxed .......

Reactions: Snugglepuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah I can dig that... different strokes for different folks (pun intended?). I like both games and I guess maybe simplicity of 3d games and fast releases has me spoiled a bit. I did not care for this last update....mostly because I did not care much for the main story. The effort and art was fine, just lost me on the story. With that said I still think its a great game and I am sure it will bounce back just fine.
Well, that's fine. I don't like most of the main story that much either, though I do think it'll benefit the game as a whole in the long run. One has to keep in mind that it's just a small part of the game and that it does at least provide another angle next to the family stuff and the school girl stories/dating, which will now be the focus.

What I wanted to say with my post above is simply, that it's very hard to increase the amount of 2D art one can produce, while that's actually quite easy with 3D renders.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
As is with most wetdreams around the thread : lolnope. Outside of her now, there's barely any asians in-game and most of them will either get nothing ever or 1 scene in another girl's route 3+ years down the line

• Sad
Reactions: 北方玄武

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
As is with most wetdreams around the thread : lolnope. Outside of her now, there's barely any asians in-game and most of them will either get nothing ever or 1 scene in another girl's route 3+ years down the line
Very sad but cannot be helped i guess.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have played other renpy games but this is the only one i've played where i can not scroll-wheel back
They blocked it 4+ updates ago so you don't fuck up your game. Use it at your own risk and don't come crying your game burns itself

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
That's the entire problem with this place (aside the whinelords) : nobody fucking reads anything > the new game mode tells you "start with some stats", what does every1 and their mom do ? Rush the route and get rekt instead of checking what's missing and farming stats. Then there's the other question : why is there no1 with a 0.20.5/6/7 save game around that can load that into 0.20.8 and just continue with their stats already maxed .......
No one wants to do that stats grind poop this deep into the game if they're pressing to continue onto the new content. It's not like it is fresh content. It's there to pad the game. The only real solution is to use a previous save or like dozens of other people who either don't want to risk breaking their game or don't have their old save they're going to press option three

tywren

Jun 28, 2019
It sucks that out of all the pregnancy options only one is fuckable while pregnant.
Technically makes Maria the best girl.
They teased it with Odette.

Before I started with Maria I was thinking,
What does dark cookie have against pregnant sex.
You can also have sex with Diana while pregnant, at least in early pregnancy when she first starts showing. Though with the angles of that scene you really can't tell.

Reactions: Marmadarus
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes