GoneHunting

Dec 12, 2017
Finaly that crap of mafia story is over, i had absolutely no interest in that so this update was a click spam to the end.
But in that update is there any content beside that story and a bit of Liu story.
I don't play that game for that bad action movie stuff and now i'm really disapointed by that update.
The only best part is that's finaly over.
On to better things....hopefully

Reactions: Jayman69

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask can i skip mini games like the Talent show. I really suck in it. the other i did , but some are to quick and even if i press letters right time like im talent show nothing . A littel slower would be nice . And why a sport car ? mhhh it is to fast at some point... Sorry

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He's making it work tho..
In the end the games are very different, while the biggest difference is obviously the art itself. NLT has certainly mastered a great compromise, which does enable a very effective release schedule. With 3D art/RPGM combination there just won't be any problems with consistency etc. while that's the biggest problem in a game like SS, that's completely drawn by hand.

Reactions: teraptuss

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
Its so sad to watch, how this awesome game missed the right moment to come to an end. It was so good once...but now its just boring and super uninteresting to read through. It feels so uninspired. Also the playtime VS actual sex scenes is way too timeconsuming for 2021 (considering all the good games out there). Summertime Saga was a lot of fun and paved the way for many projects but DC should now focus on starting with a fresh and new game project soon.

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Played through the latest update, would have been pretty short if I didn't have to get those stupid dexterity stats again

The only thing that is especially annoying again is that the game suggests there is more to do, because I tried for like twenty minutes to see if I can do something with Tina/Liu and Svet/Russian princess. Already went through this with Odette and Eve last time. Finally when I saw that in the phone objectives that telling Deb you paid off the debt was a thing I thought for a second there would be something there too and nope. Bastard writers

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Its so sad to watch, how this awesome game missed the right moment to come to an end. It was so good once...but now its just boring and super uninteresting to read through. It feels so uninspired. Also the playtime VS actual sex scenes is way too timeconsuming for 2021 (considering all the good games out there). Summertime Saga was a lot of fun and paved the way for many projects but DC should now focus on starting with a fresh and new game project soon.
It's crazy how dialogue heavy it is but at least the excuse is that it is the central plot of the game. I'd rather do tedious game tasks than just read for sure. Felt like I was having a stroke reading the Keeves interaction

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
How are you supposed to beat the gangster... Its impossible.. timer is short, buttons respond very bad also and are almost impossible to spot while clocking your screen on mobile...

Reactions: TheGreatXanDamn
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes