katrina445

Jan 7, 2019
i am literally stuckmin the mc main house living room the scean where it says i should hurry to the kitchen debbies got breakfast going

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You mean the fight that counts down way too fast,
and has way too many inputs per attack,
meaning if you skip a beat even once you run out of time and die?

I actually managed to get to the final input sequence on my 6th try,
but I messed up and finally said fuck this shit,
and used the cheat option after my 7th long wait load.

I played on android so all I had to do was tap arrows but theres way too many,
and on some tries the arrows actually lagged making me fail,
it seems that fight doesn't check dex like the others to increase countdown time.
Max DEX actually does make the fight easier, like said many times already

cx155

May 23, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have been waiting for saves to be compatible in future versions to play this game again. I heard it was going to a feature in version 0.20 a while back, but apparently that's still not the case. I am trying to understand if this feature is still in progress or abandoned. Has anyone heard any word from the author about this?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Saves are compatible since at least 0.18 ..... Just don't skip 3 builds and it should work. Got the same save since 0.20 last year and updated it with each new release, got no bugs yet and probably never will. Dunno how most people around here manage to actually fuck themselves so badly they screw their saves, just save in 2 places and nothing will ever happen : MC's room or the town map. Anywhere else is only asking to make your game burn

zxcvzxcvzxcvzxcv

Aug 13, 2017
^ Erm, you do know the game is free and no1 is forcing any Patreon dude to pay anything ? And if that's too extreme, the average Patreon dude pays a monstrous ~2.50$ per month, what a rip-off
Seriously, this. For some reason people really love whining, even though they're enjoying free shit, that other people are spending money. Not to mention all the complaints about the choice of content in each patch, when that content is chosen by polling patrons.

Just bizarre.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
As is with most wetdreams around the thread : lolnope. Outside of her now, there's barely any asians in-game and most of them will either get nothing ever or 1 scene in another girl's route 3+ years down the line
Far as I know there are 3 asian chicks in the game at the moment, there is Josephine who has a blowjob + sex scene, Liu who has two sex scenes and Miss Okita who has a handjob + sex scene

am i missing someone ???
why can't i unlock that last one ??
Your missing Nadya who you can get by progressing far enough in the main story.
232231.jpg

HaremKing112

Feb 21, 2018
Far as I know there are 3 asian chicks in the game at the moment, there is Josephine who has a blowjob + sex scene, Liu who has two sex scenes and Miss Okita who has a handjob + sex scene

Your missing Nadya who you can get by progressing far enough in the main story.
View attachment 1109609
how can i progress with her ? im done with the main story

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes