北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Saves are compatible since at least 0.18 ..... Just don't skip 3 builds and it should work. Got the same save since 0.20 last year and updated it with each new release, got no bugs yet and probably never will. Dunno how most people around here manage to actually fuck themselves so badly they screw their saves, just save in 2 places and nothing will ever happen : MC's room or the town map. Anywhere else is only asking to make your game burn
Mine is prob from 19.5 or so, still works.

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
When exactly are the drilldo and doom dong supposed to be impletemented? I've had them for a year now, and still no content for them.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Is there a way to ask whomever provided if an incest patch for 0.20.8 is incoming?

I don't mind waiting but is there anything to wait for?

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I havent played this game for a year but I did complete Eve's storyline (at the time). She is really the only character that I enjoyed minus a few teachers. Has there been any new content for Eve recently?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Someone know how to trigger the second sex event with Liu (second in the cookie jar I mean...)?
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-8-kompas-productions.276/page-2751#post-5402281
Has there been any new content for Eve recently?
No, but next update she'll get a scene.
Does the update add new pregnancies? I really want to get Roxxy and Debbie pregnant.
Only for Liu and Nadya. Roxxy and Debbie will get their's once patrons vote for them.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Far as I know there are 3 asian chicks in the game at the moment, there is Josephine who has a blowjob + sex scene, Liu who has two sex scenes and Miss Okita who has a handjob + sex scene
Dude was asking for moar asian smex : Josephine won't get anything soon, Liu too and Okita needs the entire teacher's remake to get anything. My quote still stands

Quinsy87

Jul 19, 2017
Really wish the 'new content start' gave you more than $200. I honestly hate money grinding in dating sims and visual novels with a passion. One that burns brighter than a thousand burning suns.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
The entire cookie jar isnt working for me.. only shows 3 characters while I played through a large part of the game.. feels mobile version has alot of such issues.. previous version I had the same issue

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Really wish the 'new content start' gave you more than $200. I honestly hate money grinding in dating sims and visual novels with a passion. One that burns brighter than a thousand burning suns.
Aside needing a few stats, you don't have to do anything in the content start, since it's main goal is to put you in the middle of the main route to get the new scenes, not play the entire game for you

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Dude, really ? It's been 4 days and over 30 pages of people asking that and getting answered. Just scroll back or play the actual game .............

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
It is when the 2 girls were known for over 6 months, you can get them within 1 hour without skipping text and there's a few dozen of the same inquiry over 30 pages since launch. And you didn't search much if you didn't find anything

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes