Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
^ Erm, you do know the game is free and no1 is forcing any Patreon dude to pay anything ? And if that's too extreme, the average Patreon dude pays a monstrous ~2.50$ per month, what a rip-off
what I read and understand from some people in here, and my opinion as well, it is not what you pay vs what you get, it is that as an investment from the public, it is expected a product with similar frequency updates to what is out there.

so for example, without getting in the time req., and resources needed to do each update, when you look at other games that are good quality too with frequent updates, such as treasure of narnia :), and others...., then you wonder, as you might well be supporting those as well, or not, then have that feeling, where 1 of your favorites dev's updates more often than the other, hence the frustration.

summat like that...

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
I must admit, I am not fast with my hands, so the knife battle is a bit of a challenge, I realized they repeat patterns, so I will try to write them down and guess when it comes in the reply, with the hopes to pass it.

But.....is there a way to slow down the animation at all?? :)

happy2b

Jun 1, 2019
Like this threads such a downer every update people keep complaining about free content, ya not being forced to play the game, people don't care if ya think they're wasting their money. Ya not enjoying the game and wanna have that opinion cool, no one cares.

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
after playing this game from the beginning about 30+ times every update, I havent played since the eve update. is it finally mostly finished plot-wise so I can finally play again and feel some kind of accomplishment? do I pass my classes? did I get a date for the prom? have I avenged my dad? can you get roxy pregnant yet?

Aragon54

Jul 9, 2018
Whenever I try to order the item Erik wanted ("Orcette"), it says that the egay site can't find it. What can i do?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Like this threads such a downer every update people keep complaining about free content, ya not being forced to play the game, people don't care if ya think they're wasting their money. Ya not enjoying the game and wanna have that opinion cool, no one cares.
well actually many care...and that's why many complain...and you care enough to write a comment defending the game against those who complain.
You want these threads to be happy? How about letting people voice their opinion(whatever that may be) without complaining when they don't line up with yours.
As for the free content part, yes this is a pirate site and pirates can hardly be forced into a convenient opinion(like liking every crap that comes out) as they have pretty much nothing to lose...

katakari

Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys can someone send me the save after the fight with that Mafia man cuz it's almost impossible to win that in android.

dj22

Jul 15, 2017
Hmm anyone have issue on Android of game not loading?

I played in the past like 1.5 years ago it worked fine. I have totally new phone now, so I didn't have an older version on here. My phone should be powerful enough an s8+.

I open app, it says Kompas logo, then nothing happens. Tried it a few times and waited about 3 minutes and nothing changes. Any idea?
Try wait about five minutes is should start if after five minutes and it doesn't then try reinstall it again

dj22

Jul 15, 2017
To Anyone who plays on android have your maps change or is it the same cue my map doesn't look like the Pic he showed with new area I don't think anything changed and I not sure if it my phone that's causing this problem

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Before I started with Maria I was thinking,
What does dark cookie have against pregnant sex.
It's simply the time it takes to adapt or create scenes, given that everything has to be done and drawn by hand. Having said that, there's more pregnant sex scheduled. Like Jenny will certainly get a scene next update and I'm sure there'll be more to come, whenever there's a chance and time.

dj22

Jul 15, 2017
To Anyone who plays on android have your maps change or is it the same cue my map doesn't look like the Pic he showed with new area I don't think anything changed and I not sure if it my phone that's causing this problem
Screenshot_20210327_065753_com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga.jpg

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes