AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, but I can´t pick them up
Is there anyone in the room when you try? If so you can't and have to wait for the room to be empty.
Have you got up to were Somrak asks for more panties? Don't know whether or not needing anymore yet prevents being able to pick them up.
The people you can collect the panties from are:
Mom(Debbie), Sister(Jenny), Mia, Roxxy, Eve, Grace, Odette and Coach Bridget.
I'm pretty sure you need to bring Somrak 4 panties to get the max stat. Hope this helps.

jimbo128

May 14, 2017
does anybody knows how to win The fight with Dimitri i just cant press the buttons in the time limit is there a way to slow down time so i can do it in the time limit or another way?
train with master somrak (old dude in gym) if you max out your dex (green) the fight with dimitri is a lot easier

jrekid

May 25, 2018
not a huge update but I enjoyed it. I liked the zany assault on the mafia and seeing Jenny show actual affection for the mc felt pretty rewarding. I do feel like a sex scene was missing at the end there between the three of them. Also wondering where Diane was during all that if she's moved in...
Same, being saved from a life threatening event leads to sexy times in a lot of stories and I was surprised not to get one.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Ok what happened? Warehouse scene finished, Dimitri, Raz both dead, girls rescued. Now it's telling me to go and save the girls from the warehouse again, can't do anything if I go back there, can't visit Liu anymore due to police, even though I've already done her and discovered father's painting. Game has f***ed up somewhere!

Reactions: Arthurjob

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
When it comes to her, there's not much to expect:

View attachment 1106842
I get that Terry is nice unlike Kim but like they could do some sharing stuff man

the only two gals whose content I was waiting to see was Sara and Maria - super happy with Maria content but F in chat for Sara - hopefully they add decent amount of art for sara so we can get creative XD

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
"MC watching and taking notes"
The state of these writers. What kind of dorky cuck shit is this?
Well, she was never supposed to get a scene for private reasons. So I guess these are the alternatives to "no scene at all".

Edit: Though I have to agree that I'd certainly prefer option 1 or 3.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
private reasons? I thought it was because they didn't wanna fuck over Terry
Terry is actually one of DC's very early stream viewers and among his longest supporters (just like many other characters in the game are). And I think Sara is somebody he actually knows or so and DC said "ah doesn't matter if she's not fuckable by MC" and implemented her anyway - and now he's more or less stuck with that.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes