RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Who says that? I know many who see it very differently. Including myself

That just another fetish.

I didn't say I want to fuck pregnant women. But I said I want to get them pregnant. That´s a big difference. By the way: pregnant women are also highly erotic. I am a father of two children. So believe me, I know what i'm talking about. The bottom line is that I wouldn't mind fucking a pregnant woman either ;)

But I also respect your opinion. (y)
I agree. I smh every time I see someone say "The only normal, non-sick, morally acceptable, etc. fetishes are my own!" lol.

Reactions: Sothyr

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Does anyone happen to have any information on when the Incest patch on LewdPatcher might get updated?

Edit: Nvm, sorry. Should have scrolled back a bit first before asking.

I was curious what the delay was, because I've seen it get updated within hours sometimes of a new SS update, which made me suspect before that DC was doing it unofficially on the side. But perhaps not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Maybe never you mean
I think it might been a mistake from them to focus so much on the main story, It's no excuse for the slow progress of updates tho. I did not like the "main story" arc with the mob and all that interesting at all compared to the stuff they released earlier.
waited all this time for some shitty storyline -_-
0.20/main story was always gonna be about who killed MC's dad. It was known ~2 years ago when Patreon voted for it and you dudes not liking it doesn't change that

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So I go to the bank on Tuesday morning, but I'm not seeing how this leads to the second H scene with Liu. Can someone explain how to unlock it, please?
You have to have sex with her in her apartment first, after Kim leaves.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
At no point in my life have I ever sat down with the quiet of my own thoughts and pondered "I wonder who killed Anon's dad in Summertime Saga, and will that person ever be made to atone for his misdeeds?"

Dad's death was the springboard to Anon taking his old man's place. That's all I need from that.

Nadya's story and scenes are kind of silly. I like how Liu is developed, and her story progression is pretty good. But the payoff scenes are a little bit lackluster.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
any new missions and scenes for debby?
There will be one new scene with Debby and few other girls with the future tech update. Her story ended. So I would not expect any new missions, before all other planned storylines are finished. If we get any new at all.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
There will be one new scene with Debby and few other girls with the future tech update. Her story ended. So I would not expect any new missions, before all other planned storylines are finished. If we get any new at all.
There will be a remake of her route to implement her new art model and preg stuff once she wins a poll for it in 3+ years

Jan 25, 2019
Hey Guys!
I have the following message: "The pizzeria is shut today. I will meet Liu there tomorrow"
But when I go to the pizzeria, she is not there. Am I missing something here?

Tks!

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
I'm having a problem...

I'm doing Mia and Helen's route, and regarding Helen...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there a reason for why I can't buy that item? Am I missing something?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I have no reason to be buying that now, then when?
You have to talk to Harold at the Police station first mate, then you can buy it.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
Nadya's story and scenes are kind of silly. I like how Liu is developed, and her story progression is pretty good. But the payoff scenes are a little bit lackluster.
Liu was good and given her focus towards the end of the story it utterly sucks she has so little pay-off. A couple more sex scenes to round her off would be nice.

Also curious about this: when Josephine says wants someplace else to stay, with her father threatening to kick her out but instead just forcing her to keep working, a message box pops up, but with no choices. Is one supposed to be there?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes