soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the cookie jar on mobile.. I played previous version from start and played new game from new part onward, but both only showed 3 cookie jar characters... Even after completing everything as far as I can tell

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Does anybody has the wallpapers, like... ALL the old ones and the Last update batch??

DC gave me the last ones, which, is freaking me out, because how anal they are regarding giving away Patreon locked content for free, but sadly my drive died on me, so I don't have those anymore...

ah, right, i forgot... i created something...

Reactions: Sothyr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Most of them are either in-game or so old, nobody really cares about them anymore ..... Now as to how/where to get them, you're better off just paying the minimum tier to unlock them on Patreon and swipe them off from there

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

first stable version 0.20.8-1.00 of the is available for download.

Have fun!
maybe improved, but I still have a black screen and character fragments, and sometimes it "crashes" me out of the game: ((((

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Now as to how/where to get them, you're better off just paying the minimum tier to unlock them on Patreon and swipe them off from there
Sadly these are actually high tier rewards, which is why they indeed quite hard to get. I mean, I don't know if anybody will pay $10 just to get them.. :ROFLMAO:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also with Maria and Tony and Erik and Mrs. Johnson.
As to the former, I think it's implied that Tony is okay with MC breeding Maria, but not the sport-fuck aspect that's ongoing. As in, he may not even know Maria is indulging in Happy Time Fuck-a-palooza with MC outside of those nightly coitus visits. (I might be mis-remembering or forgetting dialogue here, so correct me if I'm wrong) So that sort of means a DP scene with the three of them is probably off the table.

As to the latter, MC-Erik-Mrs J MMF has been in the game for like 2 years. If you forego getting Erik a GF and instead suggest Mrs J conduct Sex Ed with them, you DP her with Erik. The only downer to it is Erik gets her bum, and it would be nice if there was a variation on the scene were you got enjoy that availability as MC.

Odette seems like she'd be a good sport about the sharing-is-caring thing, though.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
maybe improved, but I still have a black screen and character fragments, and sometimes it "crashes" me out of the game: ((((
I am very sorry it does not work for you, but I certainly do not program the mod on purpose to work everywhere except on your machine. I would love to have it work with you as well, but as it is, I have no idea what makes your environment different from nearly everybody else's.

So, unfortunately, also a new update won't change that. Apart from changing something on your end (e.g. updating OS or drivers) there is nothing I can do I fear. You may try to tune the mod's parameter a bit but I understand you already did that.

Reactions: meedoeid

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
As to the former, I think it's implied that Tony is okay with MC breeding Maria, but not the sport-fuck aspect that's ongoing. As in, he may not even know Maria is indulging in Happy Time Fuck-a-palooza with MC outside of those nightly coitus visits. (I might be mis-remembering or forgetting dialogue here, so correct me if I'm wrong) So that sort of means a DP scene with the three of them is probably off the table.

As to the latter, MC-Erik-Mrs J MMF has been in the game for like 2 years. If you forego getting Erik a GF and instead suggest Mrs J conduct Sex Ed with them, you DP her with Erik. The only downer to it is Erik gets her bum, and it would be nice if there was a variation on the scene were you got enjoy that availability as MC.

Odette seems like she'd be a good sport about the sharing-is-caring thing, though.
they've also been teasing a threesome with mrs ross and mia. jenny and roxxy is also a strong possibility for a threesome down the line.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

If you ask Tony "Where is Maria" his answer "Just don't be too loud, eh?" implies that he has no issues with it. And if he is in the room while they fuck, he even puts his dick out. Does look like he wants to be part of it. :)

About Erik I forgot. Played last time with ~v19.8. And not everything.

I think Odette, Grace, Debbie, Diane and Iwanka are the most open characters for this. Grace, Debbie and Diane openess are eventually hibernation mode.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, Sploosh really wants the Tony/Maria threesome, so there's a good chance it'll happen. The problem here seems to be that DC never wanted to spend the time drawing it. Else they kind confirmed that there'll be an Odette/Eve threesome at some point.

Next to these there are quite a few good possibilities as already mentioned, like Mia/Ms. Ross, Jenny/Roxxy, Jenny/Jane, Diane/Veronica, the Latinas (obviously) and certainly quite a few more.

Edit: Looking back at the last update, I'm also a bit "disappointed" that we didn't get to take at least a peek at Nadya and Katya... it would have been a nice addition.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
they've also been teasing a threesome with mrs ross and mia. jenny and roxxy is also a strong possibility for a threesome down the line.
I would be very surprised if they ever offered up a multiple-partner scene mixing family and non-family for MC. I don't think any characters outside of that bubble know what MC gets up to in his free time at home.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If you ask Tony "Where is Maria" his answer "Just don't be too loud, eh?" implies that he has no issues with it. And if he is in the room while they fuck, he even puts his dick out. Does look like he wants to be part of it. :)

About Erik I forgot. Played last time with ~v19.8. And not everything.

I think Odette, Grace, Debbie, Diane and Iwanka are the most open characters for this. Grace, Debbie and Diane openess are eventually hibernation mode.
I think the only way you can bang Grace is as part of a threeway with Odette. You can choose to only fuck Grace during the encounter, but it's still a multiple partner event.

Also, I don't know that when Tony says "keep it down" that he knows that her just straight blowing MC is on the menu. I mean, don't get me wrong. I want to watch Maria get plowed just as much as the next guy. The more the merrier :D

mattius77

May 16, 2017
And count me in the group that felt like the story telling in this update was pointing very strongly towards a Mom/Sis threeway payoff. I know DC has stated previously he's not interested in doing that, but as I was playing the update it felt like it might be a couple years of misdirection unfolding.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes