whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Hey guys... Does anyone knows how to transfer the saved files from one PC to another? I tried to move the saved files only, but in the new PC it doesn't work.

Actually, my first question should be.. does 0.20.8 (0.20.9 for that matter) works with 0.20.7 saved files?
I still didn't play 20.8/20.9 but just by looking to changes in these new updates i think old saves won't work.
Still you can try to search saves in this destination (works only for ren'py engine games):
C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

Can someone answer my question please?
Quoting my earlier post:

0.20.9 ??
There won't be any more bugfixes for 0.20.8 right?

*btw lewdpatcher incest patch works or not with this one?

Reactions: koleoptero

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does this new update contains new scenes? nothing mentioned in changelog.
From

OLD SAVES COMPATIBLE

Skipping old content (attached saved files):

Saga 0.20.9 comes with a new "New Content" mode designed to drop you right into the action without needing to replay the rest of the main story. It's for seasoned players that do not want to replay content from previous versions, and replaces the concept of the Official Save. This mode is available when choosing to start a new game. Branching routes will be completed to the point of branching only.

Changelog 0.20.9:

Bug Fixes:

• Made it really painfully obvious that you need to CLICK THE HEAD.
  • Improved finale warning to highlight lock-in and that the player should check their stats.
  • Added stat fail toasts when failing minigames due to being under-levelled.
  • Fixed posing issue with Maria's casual outfit in some quests.
  • Prevented exception when trying to reach the Main Menu during the Muay Thai minigame.
  • Hid Anon's auxiliary penis during Iwanka's first blowjob.
  • Prevent Jenny's pregnancy pre-empting the main story event the night after the showdown.
  • Added dialogue to animation loops introduced in 0.20.8.
  • Resolved QTE arrows not displaying on touchscreen devices when spam tapping or having transitions disabled.
  • Prevented breaking out of Maria's pregnancy dialogue leading to missing arm issues!
  • Fixed a few typos.
  • Corrected reference to Anon in sewer minigame to reflect chosen name.
  • Added hint variant for touchscreen devices to the strength training minigame.
  • Fixed staging issue when attempting to complete some Tony quests in the evening.
  • Resolved issue with confusing hint when only sleeping at the beach house.
  • Prevented time skip during finale resulting in broken backgrounds.
And the tech update is about 12% ready.

Reactions: owlking

Abshak

Jul 31, 2018
so you guys had no problem with the knife fight? its to fast for me. i cant win so im stuck now with the storyline :(

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
so you guys had no problem with the knife fight? its to fast for me. i cant win so im stuck now with the storyline :(
I'm really curious about it. I just spoke with Tony about the Rumps arrest. Wonder how far away I am from this fight.

Difficult even with all stats on max?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm really curious about it. I just spoke with Tony about the Rumps arrest. Wonder how far away I am from this fight.

Difficult even with all stats on max?
Bring your stats to max beforehand, then it will be easier

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, do someone know, when the Incest or translation patches would be updated?
They're still 0.20.5. :(

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Hey, do someone know, when the Incest or translation patches would be updated?
They're still 0.20.5. :(
Most dialogues are automatically changed with the mod. Only some need to be changed manually. What is maybe the reason why there is no new mod version.

You should also install the 'additional incest lines' mod. Because some lines does this lewd patcher version still miss.

Reactions: SirDregan

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I just updated the .

It changes a few sentences of a conversation between MC and Liu about MC's Friends.

Reactions: Gentoo

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
wonder why he’s working on this now, he probably has enough work to do redrawing all the backgrounds for the tech update

wouldn’t say no to a surprise updatefeaturing a centaur woman though

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Any idea how to fix this? Compressed v0.20.8 on joiplay
The mods and patch install fine in the data dir on Android without the need to run joiplay with games that have an Android version like Summertime Saga does. I only use it when there's no Android version and I'm too lazy to make one myself (it's a short game I'm trying out).

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes