Jun 21, 2018
Well, Sploosh really wants the Tony/Maria threesome, so there's a good chance it'll happen. The problem here seems to be that DC never wanted to spend the time drawing it. Else they kind confirmed that there'll be an Odette/Eve threesome at some point.

Next to these there are quite a few good possibilities as already mentioned, like Mia/Ms. Ross, Jenny/Roxxy, Jenny/Jane, Diane/Veronica, the Latinas (obviously) and certainly quite a few more.

Edit: Looking back at the last update, I'm also a bit "disappointed" that we didn't get to take at least a peek at Nadya and Katya... it would have been a nice addition.
I was never fond of the Tony Arc, so I'm not exactly sad knowing it might not happen. Meanwhile, a Grave/Eve threesome is something I'm dying to see, same as Odette/Eve - something that has been teased imo specially the Halloween event.

Regarding the Centaur girl, I doubt Patreon will kick up a fuss. Cloud Meadow has them and more and not a peep. The Cowgirl and Fishgirl weren't any worse than a centaur girl imo, so dunno why people say uh Zoophilia. We fuck a fishgirl and her weird tentacle pet. Ship has sailed.

Reactions: gnorri and WSmith

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does it just skip, or autosuccess it?
It depends. For one, there is a parameter setting that enables/disables the fature entirely.

Also, it lets you decide if re-occuring minigames like the rap battle will be skipped automatically (with success) or if you get a choice to skip (with success) or play.

Unique minigames will generally give you the choice if skipping is enabled. Some like the boss minigames will let you play once or three times until the option to skip is given.

Pizza minigame is a special case because if you skip it, it counts as the second-best outcome (two out of three pizzas delivered) because otherwise it would be a money cheat.

The pregnancy minigame lets you decide if you want to knock her up or not (the definition of success is up to you).

The beach bottle minigame lets you choose which girl to end up with (except the first time where it's hardcoded by the game).

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
y

yeah that's incest, patreon wouldn't allow that scene unless they go back and make them "friends" for the patchers to fix
is that why the game keeps referring to Debbie and Jenny as the mc's "friends"?
That is strange because I believe there are a few artists on there who make bestiality stuff, not that I am judging or anything

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
is that why the game keeps referring to Debbie and Jenny as the mc's "friends"?
That is strange because I believe there are a few artists on there who make bestiality stuff, not that I am judging or anything
those guys do one of two things : they hide the besti stuff and unofficially(like on F95) send a patch file which enables the besti/other patreon banned content - or they are probably on subscribestar- which afaik dosnt give 2 shits about besti

Reactions: pron2021

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Having troubles with one of the routes. Mia/Helen, I just had the whipping scene, and I can't get it to go further. The guide says I needed to advance June/Tammy to the point of getting the bag of stolen goods, which I did, but now I can't do anything. Helen still won't talk about the whip incident, Harold doesn't want the bag, Mia says nothing about anything.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Having troubles with one of the routes. Mia/Helen, I just had the whipping scene, and I can't get it to go further. The guide says I needed to advance June/Tammy to the point of getting the bag of stolen goods, which I did, but now I can't do anything. Helen still won't talk about the whip incident, Harold doesn't want the bag, Mia says nothing about anything.
Talk to Mia in science class in the morning

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
>The year is 2026
>STS finally goes gold
>Some poor soul: "Why all these references to Donald Trump? Hasn't he been dead for two years?"
>A: "Oh him vs Hillary was a pretty big meme in 2016"
>Soul: "Oh okay. That's pretty funny I suppose"

We'll eventually need another update to change the appearances of the Rump family, won't we?
I can remember quite some politicians who are out of business longer than that.

And never say Trump won't come back.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
Okay problem solved, it only works if you talk to Helen on monday apparently, which I guess is "the day after" the whipping being on a sunday, even though that was weeks ago in my game now.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I can remember quite some politicians who are out of business longer than that.

And never say Trump won't come back.
Old, obese men with anger issues, unhealthy sleeping habits and a diet consisting entirely of red meats don't exactly have the best track records for long lives.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes