gjjllak

Jun 2, 2020
My save is from 0.20.7 and I had just gotten the car for pizza deliveries, do I have to restart the game to play the latest patch or can I continue?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My save is from 0.20.7 and I had just gotten the car for pizza deliveries, do I have to restart the game to play the latest patch or can I continue?
I had no issues to continue using my 0.20.7 save, so it should work as long as your savegame isn't broken.

Regarding the Centaur girl, I doubt Patreon will kick up a fuss. Cloud Meadow has them and more and not a peep. The Cowgirl and Fishgirl weren't any worse than a centaur girl imo, so dunno why people say uh Zoophilia. We fuck a fishgirl and her weird tentacle pet. Ship has sailed.
I guess it was more about the fact that the lower part is 100% horse in this case, while Aqua and Daisy are quite humanized. Not that it really matters, it's likely just an april's fool trick anyway, though with DC one never knows if it'll come true at some point.

>The year is 2026
>STS finally goes gold
>Some poor soul: "Why all these references to Donald Trump? Hasn't he been dead for two years?"
>A: "Oh him vs Hillary was a pretty big meme in 2016"
>Soul: "Oh okay. That's pretty funny I suppose"

We'll eventually need another update to change the appearances of the Rump family, won't we?
I think Rump, Melonia, Iwanka and Kim actually work pretty well as characters, even if somebody has no real clue who they are. The one I personally struggle with the most is father Keeves. I'm not really that interested in movies and that's why most of the dialogs seem odd to me.

Last edited:

Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
Guys pls help me there's a bug or error when u do quest of flute in music class, I gather broken flute and blank wood but quest not continue when I go to music room and click on teacher option flute she say go find flute and when I ask Eric he always say u need to find wood and go to garage make flute,it's same as guitar..how pas that quest?

May 5, 2017
Anyone have the new wallpapers?

I've improved and widened the main menu background. Thought it could make a nice wallpaper! I also finished the last details for the new wide map, so here it is!
For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site, here:

Will post more info tomorrow on what's coming in the tech update, the order in which the updates will be released, etc.
-DC

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was checking dc's streams and the new map with all the new locations looks really cool. There are quite a few new places that used properly could be really fun.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
what is that supposed to mean? hopefully he won't delay the rhonda update further
Some time ago he mentioned that they may pre-release some of the scenes earlier on top of the recent 0.20.9. update. I guess that may be it.

I was checking dc's streams and the new map with all the new locations looks really cool.
Yeah, especially the guy who suggested the lighthouse should get a reward. It adds so much atmosphere to these backgrounds...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hmmm, triple post > check
Caps lock'd > check
Bold'd > check
Over 2 years and barely 30 posts > check
Asking for wincest patch like the last 50 dudes who can't play without notmom/notsis > check

Might be the most perfect poster to ever exist in this thread

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018

I've improved and widened the main menu background. Thought it could make a nice wallpaper! I also finished the last details for the new wide map, so here it is!
For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site, here:

Will post more info tomorrow on what's coming in the tech update, the order in which the updates will be released, etc.
-DC
Nice map, wondering if DC would add more to the southern part of the map.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If someone wants to play incestified, I just started the endgame. Or I believe I did by entering the car on the hill. Just wait. I put it in my additional incest lines mod as soon I finished it.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes