Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
I dont know why but whenever I try to download using Mega link it always crashes my browser and force closes without any warning. Is anyone else having the same issue? All the other download links are so super super slow.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Nope and if you say Nopy is slow, we know it's 100% on you. So MEGA crashing is also a "100% you" problem

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I love how people are still complaining about the lack of a threesome scene with debbie and jenny when not only the dev never promised it, he explicitly said that there won't be any threesomes with them.
He chose to write and stage the story in a way that strongly hinted that's where things were going, despite years of saying he wasn't going to cross those streams. Like I said, it felt like a misdirection play unfolding, so it got my hopes up a bit, and when it didn't play out it was sort of a letdown.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
If they really wanted to avoid that taboo subject then both Frank and Debbie would have been his foster parents.
That doesn't really help in terms of why wincest was removed from the game in the first place (credit card processing on Patreon/standards & practices). Patreon is a US company, and in some jurisdictions here sexual conduct between step- and foster/adoptive relations can be criminally charged under incest statutes. Asserting any sort of familial relationship would still trigger the same objection.

Reactions: pron2021
May 22, 2019
Man the delay respond in click annoys me allot and quick save color shade doesn't help as well i need to quick save everytime because of delay problem no rollback either

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
He chose to write and stage the story in a way that strongly hinted that's where things were going, despite years of saying he wasn't going to cross those streams. Like I said, it felt like a misdirection play unfolding, so it got my hopes up a bit, and when it didn't play out it was sort of a letdown.
Lemme quote myself
Not advertised, nobody voted for it, was never planned for the update, DC said lolnope years ago .... There's probably a few more
Whatever happens in game doesn't mean anything if polls/update lineup doesn't say it'll include something

Apr 23, 2019
are patreon even enforcing their rules? there are plenty of popular games with incest content, its weird how its against their guidelines but they get away with it for years

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can we make a petition in order to force DC to make Jenny more beautiful ?
She is quite pretty, just has a perma bitch face. She's one of them pretty on the outside, fucking hideous on the inside, girls. To make her beautiful, he'd have to totally change her personality. ;)

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
are patreon even enforcing their rules? there are plenty of popular games with incest content, its weird how its against their guidelines but they get away with it for years
Depends if someone reports them. What do you think after an update how likely someone from here report it?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes