Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If your "Posts per Page" isn't the default setting, it'll throw the links off; try setting it back to 'normal', and reload the page. There could have also been some posts scrubbed.
The problem is 'page-2744#' in the link and also with standard system setting for pages (20) this issue happens:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-9-kompas-productions.276/page-2744#post-5400617

Any higher page count would make it worse.

If it is just:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-20-9-kompas-productions.276/post-5400617
It works no matter what page settings are used.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
After 'Santa' Angelica's 'therapy' maybe somedays its possible to watch Helen and Harold, when they have sex? *u*
Helen after therapy has changed her mind, Harold returned home and so there is no more course to be this mad against him all day. ;-)
Harold can also be seen through the window when he's "missing".

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Harold can also be seen through the window when he's "missing".
Such inconsistencies are all over in the game.
- After everything is fine later, she is still mad at him.
- MC's Computer is on while it is still broken,
- Jenny at the Tattoo party without big belly while she is pregnant,
- Kim on the bed while Liu masturbates even if he fled already,
- after speaking to Yumi and Harold at the stair case and MC leaving home and the scene with the Nun happens, too
- that several events at once are firing happen everywhere in the MC's house all the time.
- Eve still saying 'her friends in the park' in one scene
- Sometimes characters are shown mirrowed so that face characteristics or clothes do not fit
- You make several dates (most often) in the evening and they are all waiting, for several days.
- you can't proceed with some storylines, because Eve is blocked, because of her storyline and does not give you an option to talk about it.
- you can't talk with Even in the morning about some stuff to proceed storylines, even if she is available at school.
- if your charisma is not high enough and can't go to the bathroom, that 'you are sweating' even happens over several days in the school. This event should not even happen before the charisma is not high enought!
- I'm sure there are more similiar issues if strengs, agility, intelligence and charisma are not high enough. Usually I get most abilities very early, very high.
- it makes no sense that the pizza job gets harder and harder with better vehicles

Those are only I remember, there were much more such issues. The game is still fantastic, so I do overlook them most of the time.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Such inconsistencies are all over in the game.
- After everything is fine later, she is still mad at him.
- MC's Computer is on while it is still broken,
- Jenny at the Tattoo party without big belly while she is pregnant,
- Kim on the bed while Liu masturbates even if he fled already,
- after speaking to Yumi and Harold at the stair case and MC leaving home and the scene with the Nun happens, too
- that several events at once are firing happen everywhere in the MC's house all the time.
- Eve still saying 'her friends in the park' in one scene
- Sometimes characters are shown mirrowed so that face characteristics or clothes do not fit
- You make several dates (most often) in the evening and they are all waiting, for several days.
- you can't proceed with some storylines, because Eve is blocked, because of her storyline and does not give you an option to talk about it.
- you can't talk with Even in the morning about some stuff to proceed storylines, even if she is available at school.
- if your charisma is not high enough and can't go to the bathroom, that 'you are sweating' even happens over several days in the school. This event should not even happen before the charisma is not high enought!
- I'm sure there are more similiar issues if strengs, agility, intelligence and charisma are not high enough. Usually I get most abilities very early, very high.
- it makes no sense that the pizza job gets harder and harder with better vehicles

Those are only I remember, there were much more such issues. The game is still fantastic, so I do overlook them most of the time.
Sure, the game is great!

Many shortcomings are understandable and negligible. Like mirrored characters, not showing every state in the art, or smaller continuity errors in speech.

The flow or blockage of events or the passage of time really needs some polishing. I spend about 3 weeks without a morning. I always got ambushed at home or in the school hallway and the morning (or the whole day) was gone. Entering the shower or interacting with Debbie in the kitchen can also spend a morning.
Sometimes several events chain up. Sometimes you cannot talk about something to make progress, though they are available.
It's not bad, but it can be annoying and confusing.

Seeing Harold when he's supposed to be missing and you are supposed to look for him is only a minor detail. But it can be really confusing if you try to play without walkthrough!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As far as I'm aware they'll do something about these inter story connections once the game is basically done. Until a few updates ago they usually ignored them completely and nothing was connected, now they add at least few of them per update to even out the biggest inconsistencies. It's simply the case that some content will be reworked (like Mia's and Erik's story, etc.) and as such they didn't want to spend the time on stuff which will have to be changed again sooner or that it's just "too much" additional work for now.

If somebody expects really a well balanced game, he'll probably have to wait until the very end. Until then it's still the best to ignore it or to simply only play one major story per savegame.

Reactions: Omniel

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
As far as I'm aware they'll do something about these inter story connections once the game is basically done. Until a few updates ago they usually ignored them completely and nothing was connected, now they add at least few of them per update to even out the biggest inconsistencies. It's simply the case that some content will be reworked (like Mia's and Erik's story, etc.) and as such they didn't want to spend the time on stuff which will have to be changed again sooner or that it's just "too much" additional work for now.

If somebody expects really a well balanced game, he'll probably have to wait until the very end. Until then it's still the best to ignore it or to simply only play one major story per savegame.
How will Erik's story be changed will they remove the group scene with his "landlady" and the nude poker and couch scene ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How will Erik's story be changed will they remove the group scene with his "landlady" and the nude poker and couch scene ?
Nobody knows right now. We'll get the rig system/new art for everybody, pregnancy for Tammy, Anna and June, X number of scenes and probably quite a few replaced quests and an adapted story.

I don't think DC will remove all of the choices, but he kinda dropped a few days ago that the poker game may be changed quite a bit.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What's broken ? Had the same save since 0.20 came out last year and nothing bugged on me, so yes you can watch everything with a full save. Unless you mean the scenes that were removed and aren't in the game anymore, in that case, you either need to get an older version (like pre-0.18) or use the mod.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Hi,

My MC is supposed to impregnate Maria the Pizza Wife. I'm stuck in the fridge. I cant leave and Maria isn't there. Am I missing something?
I ran into the same problem. The storage room looks prepared for the deed but nothing to click at except for the exit (which is blocked). I guess it's bugged.
I don't know if this breaks something, I hacked a jump pizzeria_storage_sack into the console and this seemed to loosen the blockage.
Let's see what happens...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As long as I get a happy end with either Mia or Trans Eve, I'll be happy.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What's broken ? Had the same save since 0.20 came out last year and nothing bugged on me, so yes you can watch everything with a full save. Unless you mean the scenes that were removed and aren't in the game anymore, in that case, you either need to get an older version (like pre-0.18) or use the mod.
Save has nothing to do with the gallery. It's the "persistent" file. You can clear the galery and still have a full save. Or you can delete all your saves (keeping the persistent file) and still have the gallery unlocked.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Save has nothing to do with the gallery. It's the "persistent" file. You can clear the galery and still have a full save. Or you can delete all your saves (keeping the persistent file) and still have the gallery unlocked.
He's asking if a full save will let him play every scene in the jar. My reply works with what he asked, even if the save doesn't technically unlock stuff ......

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Nobody knows right now. We'll get the rig system/new art for everybody, pregnancy for Tammy, Anna and June, X number of scenes and probably quite a few replaced quests and an adapted story.

I don't think DC will remove all of the choices, but he kinda dropped a few days ago that the poker game may be changed quite a bit.
Over a year ago, DCs' stream included strip poker scenes for most of girls in the game at that time. He hasn't used any of that art and probably would need to update the artwork to match the current images that he "upgraded" since then. My guess is that the poker game will be expanded, . . . ( please let it include a drunken Helen & Mia mother/daughter scene! )

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Over a year ago, DCs' stream included strip poker scenes for most of girls in the game at that time. He hasn't used any of that art and probably would need to update the artwork to match the current images that he "upgraded" since then. My guess is that the poker game will be expanded, . . . ( please let it include a drunken Helen & Mia mother/daughter scene! )
Yeah, he did these long ago before the reworks started and in the end they were not much more but some simple nude character poses. When it comes to the future, I'd have actually guessed the opposite. It seems to be a lot of work and it'll be very hard to integrate into most of the girl's stories. I fear the game will only matter in Erik's story and everything else will be dropped. Unless there's a girl who may like the poker stuff for dating. But who knows, maybe he'll find the time to do it properly and we'll see more of them.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes