j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I mean, its pretty gross. Also doesn't really fit the definition of "trap" since the player is not being "trapped" as its pretty blatant
In this case it's more about the word "trap" which isn't exactly the nicest word to describe a trans person, because it kind of implies that somebody is getting tricked or mislead by that person. After that the whole ackbar thing is just a word play.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
HEY GUYS, MAYBY I MISS SOMOTHING IN CHANGELOG,
BUT IT WAS
MOD OR IT ORIGINAL SCECNE? 0_0
(FOR NOBS, I ASK ABOUT IWANKA PREGNANT)
cba80fc9b401e167f52aa20bc5b5b100.14.jpg

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
(FOR NOBS, I ASK ABOUT IWANKA PREGNANT)
Her pregnancy was added in 0.20.5. and you won't need a mod for it.
it's a shame that a few scenes got lost in between updates , i hope that someone can restore them back into the game.
The last one is still in the game, just visit the tractor during the midday and you'll get it at some point. I don't know if it's limted to a specific day, though.

Edit: I'd guess the 3rd imagine should be there, too, given that there are zero reaons to remove it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean, its pretty gross. Also doesn't really fit the definition of "trap" since the player is not being "trapped" as its pretty blatant
In this case it's more about the word "trap" which isn't exactly the nicest word to describe a trans person, because it kind of implies that somebody is getting tricked or mislead by that person. After that the whole ackbar thing is just a word play.
Not Trap... Trans.
Author doesn't like that Trans is listed as a fetish/genre for the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why do people still dunk on Trans Eve? Eve is awesome no matter what's in those pants.

I realise most people are complaining about the "Full Ackbar" "achievement", though. It's frankly disrespectful.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
it's a shame that a few scenes got lost in between updates , i hope that someone can restore them back into the game.
The last two are still in the game afaik. My mod adds the first one back (at least, randomly via change angle).

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nice double quote .....

So now, we have to be offended by 1 useless achievement that pops-up for less than 1 second, does nothing in-game and most people won't even notice just because it's somehow a bad pun about Eve ? Is this the new low of humanity or can we still go deeper into pure fail ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
^ Nice double quote .....

So now, we have to be offended by 1 useless achievement that pops-up for less than 1 second, does nothing in-game and most people won't even notice just because it's somehow a bad pun about Eve ? Is this the new low of humanity or can we still go deeper into pure fail ?
I'm not personally offended, and don't see that anyone should be offended per se, by it. My only issue with that achievement is that it doesn't "fit", since Eve's not a trap.
I'd say it's doubtless a reference to the long running joke about DC adding a trap to the game, but that's more of an in-joke between devs & fans, so some "overly-sensitive" folks would (and do) doubtless take offence on behalf of all the trans and trap-folk out there who don't know or give a shit.

Reactions: Anduck and j4yj4m

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm not personally offended, and don't see that anyone should be offended per se, by it. My only issue with that achievement is that it doesn't "fit", since Eve's not a trap.
I'd say it's doubtless a reference to the long running joke about DC adding a trap to the game, but that's more of an in-joke between devs & fans, so some "overly-sensitive" folks would (and do) doubtless take offence on behalf of all the trans and trap-folk out there who don't know or give a shit.
For Eve not being a trap, we had quite a few guy here asking to help them out after they tapped in blindly :)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At least it says something that people don't complain about the actual story, but just about pretty meaningless stuff like tags and achievements, which nobody really cares about anyway.

Well they... trapped, themselves into that by blindly clicking to quench their desire for "fap-musement". :LOL:
That's one of the downsides of using random savegames and not playing yourself :D

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Eridu

Jan 23, 2018
The more I play, the more I appreciate the humor of this game. It's rare for any game to make me laugh but this game does it often. I just spat my drink when Mr. Sato said to Josephine "What's that all over your face?"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: srksrk 68

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Anyone know how to beat Dimitri my stats are maxed ....but I still don't have enough time to finish the inputs for the qte.....I'm playing on android by the way or is there some way around it like the cheat you get when you fail the pizza maker minigame

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know how to beat Dimitri my stats are maxed ....but I still don't have enough time to finish the inputs for the qte.....I'm playing on android by the way or is there some way around it like the cheat you get when you fail the pizza maker minigame
Naughty Tribute Mod lets you skip nearly any minigame. In this case, though, you have to face him once before you can skip.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes