j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I also do not think the tech update will not really need the rest of the year. If I remember correctly, DC had twice the problem that he lost members in his crew and needed to get new ones. Which costs time.

I know the DC is thinking about another game, but I really hope there is material for 10 years of updates. I am still hoping he get more people involved in his project to decrease the time between updates.
Changing team members reallly only influenced single updates, but not really the bigger picture. In the end the speed of the development always depends on DC. He is drawing his ~50 hours or so per week and that's the content we'll get. Given that nobobdy but him actually works fulltime on the project, he wouldn't even have to hire more people, those who work for him would just have to start working fulltime.

That's also why there's little hope for faster releases, simply because he can't/won't increase his output. The only way to speed things up again would be to save "art" somewhere in the process, by using less art, producing worse quality, etc. but that won't happen. Or he could hire another artist, but the pro and cons of that have been discussed like 100 times already.

Tl;dr: Don't set yourself up for disappoinment by hoping for much faster updates, it just won't happen.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Btw/ I don't know if it has been aswered already, but is there anything behind that warn-to-proceed window popping up before entering Nadya's limo on Raven Hill?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Btw/ I don't know if it has been aswered already, but is there anything behind that warn-to-proceed window popping up before entering Nadya's limo on Raven Hill?
Not sure what you mean, it is similiar to other important moments, warn-to-proceed and I think you get asked again if you want to proceed. After this the endgame of the main story starts.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The main reason for that save warning is that once you get inside the limo, it's a 100% dialog railroad up to the boss fight with no way to move out if you sucked hard and didn't farm stats (or whatever else you might wanna run away and do other stuff instead), they used the same route-split warning but there's no route split *coughlazydevscough*

Reactions: srksrk 68

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Has anyone thought about making a sound mod for Summertime Saga yet ?
Lack of decent Audio is by far my biggest beef with this game. Maybe it will come later, but every location needs it's own audio track, as well as every girl who gets a decent amount of content. No reason to not have lots of various music, for pretty much every scene, with how much this game is making. Sexy sounds during the lewd scenes would just take it to the next level of enjoyment, and might even make it fap-worthy. ;) Milky Touch has one of the hottest lewd scenes I've ever seen, and it's mostly cause of the audio. It's truly next level sexy. :love:

Reactions: jakek

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
The main reason for that save warning is that once you get inside the limo, it's a 100% dialog railroad up to the boss fight with no way to move out if you sucked hard and didn't farm stats (or whatever else you might wanna run away and do other stuff instead), they used the same route-split warning but there's no route split *coughlazydevscough*
When I died during the boss fight I got kicked back to a point where I could raise stats.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
DC is still working on Beccy.

Does anyone know what function the beach house will have? (Sure it has sex with the maid in it, and part of D. but that was surely not the reason why it was made.)
I saw a picture on discord which says it is maybe for a Harem.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know what function the beach house will have? (Sure it has sex with the maid in it, and part of D. but that was surely not the reason why it was made.)
I saw a picture on discord which says it is maybe for a Harem.
Yeah, that's pretty much it. DC essentially wants MC to be able to invite girls over and there'll be scenes for certain pairings. Next to that MC will be able to buy some furniture etc.

I have no idea if that will really happen or how well it'll be implemented. The whole harem thing basically just started because of fan demand, in the first 1 to 2 years he always said there won't be a harem at all, now we'll probably get a compromise. It won't happen before the prom anyway, so there's a lot of time left to change plans.

Edit: The one thing that will almost certainly happen is, that MC can invite girls to spend the night with him.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I died during the boss fight I got kicked back to a point where I could raise stats.
They patched it in the 0.20.9 bugfix
"Improved finale warning to highlight lock-in and that the player should check their stats."

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah, I do not expect anything soon. Next time I play will be after the Judith update, so maybe middle of next year or little later. I curious what monster girls and other small updates will come as mentioned in the tech update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I curious what monster girls and other small updates will come as mentioned in the tech update.
Technically he still owes his patrons a succubus, but who knows what's going to happen next. He seemed to like the idea of a ghost, too - probably one that's scaring Admiral Sploosh in his lighthouse or so.

Reactions: Sothyr

lewdman24

Dec 22, 2017
I like Erik.

Edit: On the plus side for Erik -- he...

... gives the MC beer​
... lets MC borrow the guitar​
... takes over cafeteria duty​
... has the tip with the fake ID​
... helps MC sneaking into the school at night​
... defends Becca against Dexter​
... helps MC spying on the Rumps​
Yeah, this. He's not entitled to June, but he's a decent guy who is always willing to help. I don't get the hate, techncially the MC is the less moral character given all he's done.

Jugrajbir Singh

Dec 16, 2019
Can someone please help me. I tried to play this game on Joi play emulator everything goes smoothly download and all but as I extract and start the game my Joi play emulator stops working. Is there anyone else who's facing similar isse?? Please help me.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
MC aint bound like all the others cuz he is the MC dud... he can do wtf he wants to do because is the MC all the other NPC are bound to morals and stuff like that because thats what normal people do, MC aint because is the god damn MC...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can someone please help me. I tried to play this game on Joi play emulator everything goes smoothly download and all but as I extract and start the game my Joi play emulator stops working. Is there anyone else who's facing similar isse?? Please help me.
Why not use the native Android build instead of the emulator wonky stuff

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes