Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Not checked this game out for ages. Did you eventually get the chance to fuck the nerdy girl, the head teacher and her head girl?, and was any further content added for the aunt, sis and mother after the pregnancy stuff?
No to everything I think? Which nerdy girl? You can steal Eriks nerdy GF June, if you're a major Dick, but No for Judith. Still only a handy in the bathroom. No to Mrs. Smith, and No to Annie. There is some main story content added for the family, but the mother still does not have pregnancy stuff yet. So wait a few more ages I guess? ;)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
No to everything I think? Which nerdy girl? You can steal Eriks nerdy GF June, if you're a major Dick, but No for Judith. Still only a handy in the bathroom. No to Mrs. Smith, and No to Annie. There is some main story content added for the family, but the mother still does not have pregnancy stuff yet. So wait a few more ages I guess? ;)
A dick for stealing June?

"Stealing" June is the only way things are right in the world. Seriously, fuck Erik, the man actively does not want to get laid and makes YOU spend money to get him any action at all. Refuses to lift a finger to advance his situation at all, and then takes one of the only nerdy chicks available? Nah, fuck him. He can keep getting handy's from his mom. Man, over two years later and I STILL hate that character because of his update. He left an impression that's for sure.

It is kind of a shame that the game seems to focus less on the innocent and nerdy girls though, unless I am missing something. After Mia and June, seems like it's popular/alt chicks and a whole lot of MILFs. Will get back in to check stuff out.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
"Stealing" June is the only way things are right in the world. Seriously, fuck Erik, the man actively does not want to get laid and makes YOU spend money to get him any action at all. Refuses to lift a finger to advance his situation at all, and then takes one of the only nerdy chicks available? Nah, fuck him. He can keep getting handy's from his mom. Man, over two years later and I STILL hate that character because of his update. He left an impression that's for sure.
I'm not a fan of Erik either, he gives nerds a bad name. Freakin Weenis. Like a walking Big Bang Theory. But I am a fan of his Mum, and Stealing June means Erik gets the hot redheaded MILF? ....um fuck to the no. Try my darnedest to make the best of a bad situation, as I would have been much happier, if I could have got them both, and left Erik with his Orcette for eternity. ;)

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
A dick for stealing June?

It is kind of a shame that the game seems to focus less on the innocent and nerdy girls though, unless I am missing something. After Mia and June, seems like it's popular/alt chicks and a whole lot of MILFs. Will get back in to check stuff out.
I'm not a fan of Erik either, he gives nerds a bad name. Freakin Weenis. Like a walking Big Bang Theory. But I am a fan of his Mum, and Stealing June means Erik gets the hot redheaded MILF? ....um fuck to the no. Try my darnedest to make the best of a bad situation, as I would have been much happier, if I could have got them both, and left Erik with his Orcette for eternity. ;)
Being a nerd is not a choice of live you do willingly. Bullies like Roxxy's Gang, the Latino Girls and Dexter press them out of society. Bullies who see in nerds like him only a fat guy.

Erik is the MC's friend, not just a fat neighbor. That makes it impossible for me not to get June for him. I would never do this to a friend! As a friend the MC does not count the money and just spent it for Erik, who does not have it.

Just leaving Erik behind, because you get more succesful with girls and get more money, now, would make the MC not better than the bullies.

And I really hope that it is possible in the future to make it possible for Erik to fuck Iwanka. Maybe even a threesome or foursome (incl. June). Maybe incl. Cosplay.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Bullies exist so you can man up or be the eternal basement dweler virgin, it has nothing to do with being a nerd, i am a huge nerd, i like comic books, manga, anime, videogames, hot wheels, pokemon, whatever you think; and in highschool i was "bullied" cuz i have freckes and was a fat asshole (yes i called myself a fat asshole cuz like any other fat asshole thinks that they can solve all their problems by eating, like potheads smoking grass) but there was a day i decided to stop the abuse and had my fight with my bully, and after that, no more bulling. And here i am, i put on a healty diet, had my prom with an random girl, went to law school, found my better half, after graduation we got our jobs and decided to take things to the next level, and now instead of having our daily dose of fights we tear each other heads in Tekken 7 what more i can say?

But now kids cry and call mommy, daddy, the principal, twitter and FBI cuz another kid called them nerd, meatball, whatever, so they solve their own kiddy problems... just WTF the world is going to?

But at the end, and IMHO Erik is just meatball that has no redeeming qualities and and deserves to be completely erased by Thanos, so the MC can conquer his fking absolutely hot notmom, and the cute chubby hentai cosplayer girl

PS:
Cpt. Terry and Tony are much better friends to MC that the fleshlight fker of Erik...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Being a nerd is not a choice of live you do willingly. Bullies like Roxxy's Gang, the Latino Girls and Dexter press them out of society. Bullies who see in nerds like him only a fat guy.

Erik is the MC's friend, not just a fat neighbor. That makes it impossible for me not to get June for him. I would never do this to a friend! As a friend the MC does not count the money and just spent it for Erik, who does not have it.

Just leaving Erik behind, because you get more succesful with girls and get more money, now, would make the MC not better than the bullies.

And I really hope that it is possible in the future to make it possible for Erik to fuck Iwanka. Maybe even a threesome or foursome (incl. June). Maybe incl. Cosplay.
See, Erik before I think 0.8 I would have agreed that he was a friend. After that he became a total parasite. It isn't about leaving Erik behind it is more that he does NOTHING at all to help himself and expects the MC to do everything for him. He makes you buy him a fucking VR headset and software in order to advance that story. He makes you buy him fucking expensive magic the gathering cards. He is not a friend at all, he takes advantage of the MC.

What I learned being the geeky kid in high school is that pussy does not magically fall onto you because your friends are getting some, or because you REALLY want it. If you and your friend are both into the same girl, well whoever actually makes the move is likely going to win, expecting them to step aside is setting yourself up for failure. Every time the MC says he will help, Erik complains and basically makes the MC do all the work. And then he gets rewarded by the cute gamer girl?

Fuck that noise.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I like Erik.

Edit: On the plus side for Erik -- he...

... gives the MC beer​
... lets MC borrow the guitar​
... takes over cafeteria duty​
... has the tip with the fake ID​
... helps MC sneaking into the school at night​
... defends Becca against Dexter​
... helps MC spying on the Rumps​

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the art for those 6 scenes was done right? I think I read somwhere it was done - not sure tho
Yes, he did say that a few times by now. So now the animator is doing his job and it looks like they still need some poses for the introduction of these scenes. He did the ones for Becca this week.

Reactions: Arthur Curry

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
As for myself, being someone who grew up with 4:3 black/white and 7 channels, Stick to the Game Please.
Widescreen tech update by the end of the year ?

Wanza25

May 26, 2020
Bisakah Anda berbagi pc Password

[QUOTE = "srksrk 68, pos: 5515921, anggota: 892444"]
Karena Anda salah mengetik? Bagaimana kami bisa tahu apa yang Anda lakukan atau lakukan salah dengan deskripsi Anda yang sangat tepat itu?
[/KUTIPAN]

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Bisakah Anda berbagi pc Password

[QUOTE = "srksrk 68, pos: 5515921, anggota: 892444"]
Karena Anda salah mengetik? Bagaimana kami bisa tahu apa yang Anda lakukan atau lakukan salah dengan deskripsi Anda yang sangat tepat itu?
[/KUTIPAN]
The password is written on the little yellow post-it stuck to the PC screen: COOKIES

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As for myself, being someone who grew up with 4:3 black/white and 7 channels, Stick to the Game Please.
Widescreen tech update by the end of the year ?
It shoud be closer to the end of this summer. I quite like 4:3, too, but given that so many people seem to play on mobile, it's probably better to change it. And the added space/expanded map will indeed benefit everyone.

When it comes to Erik:

His story was made at a time, when most quests simply were "earn money -> buy item X for character Y -> repeat" .. it was the same with Jenny before she got her rework and Erik was no exception, either. That's just how the game was back then. DC already said that he wants him to be a better buddy (the newer updates kinda show that) and I'm sure the rework of his story will help a lot.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I also think in the end, there will be much more space to add new stuff at every location.
I really miss little more space in the apartments. Personally I would love to see Mariah and Tony living on a second floor over their pizzeria. Also a more noble location for Tina.

I also do not think the tech update will not really need the rest of the year. If I remember correctly, DC had twice the problem that he lost members in his crew and needed to get new ones. Which costs time.

I know the DC is thinking about another game, but I really hope there is material for 10 years of updates. I am still hoping he get more people involved in his project to decrease the time between updates. Especially if he want to start a 2nd project. :)

Reactions: lewdman24
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes