Sothyr

May 26, 2019
His Cookie Jar seems accurate in terms of updates
I mean if you look anyone who got join are in order according to previous updates
I would guess it is the Naughty Tribute Mod. Without the mod I have it in abc order, with Naughty Tribute in (maybe) update order.

fransonic84

May 26, 2017
Hey all, need some help from anyone who might have had this issue. For the Eve storyline, I'm stuck in this weird loop. For the romantic dinner part, I get all the stuff, go the shop, the story places out. But after the rootop scene with eve, when its supposed to back to her sister and oddette together, it doesn't. Eve just says goodbye and come back again. The next story piece never triggers, it doesn't go back to her sister and oddette. And in the journal it says to setup the dinner, I go back and same shit. Loops. Anyone know a way to break this loop? I even went back a bunch of saves to before the party and played it over, same thing happens.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Accurate update-wise maybe, but why is it that way when 99%+ of dudes have it in name order ? Both of those blacked icons should be in the middle between names, not bunched at the end.
I would guess it is the Naughty Tribute Mod. Without the mod I have it in abc order, with Naughty Tribute in (maybe) update order.
Yes, it's the mod "causing" that. There is a parameter which lets you have the vanilla sorting, or the sorting according to update.
Code:
# Sort the Cookie Jar.
# Allowed Values: 0 1
# Value Explanation:
#   0 (off, version 0.19.1 and later -- sort characters alphabetically)
#   1 (0.18.6 and earlier -- sort old content before new content)
# Original Value (if applicable): 0
# Naughty Tribute Default: 1
#COOKIESORT = 1

Reactions: Sothyr

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The non-P version is the new art for her update next year. DC drew it last year and it somehow went into the game. Just like the 2-3 art styles for Debbie we got jumbled together

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Gilgameshhh

Mar 5, 2019
Hi, juste wanted to know the meaning of this sentence on the previous update :"

• Anon may now visit his Dad.
"

I completed the game but never met his dad... Anayone has an idea ?

Thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You didn't play the new update's part of the story if you don't know about his dad. And you probably didn't play the game at all if you don't know about his dad

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
View attachment 1130005

One of the best pair of tits for me, just below Jenny and Roxxy.
Totally agree... not too big and not too small just the perfect size.
I really wished DC would consider making her one of the "main school girl" instead of making her the side character, I mean all her art is new so there no problem with upgrading her design and by this art assets of her can be made easily, but I do wonder what her story will be if she do get a full update. I think giving her full update is much better than working on some new side characters with only one scene.

Personally I would really like to see more scenes of her and a story. At least I can dream about this that maybe after watching her scene in upcoming Tech Update people might like her more and would request DC to get more scenes for her.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, juste wanted to know the meaning of this sentence on the previous update :"

• Anon may now visit his Dad.
"

I completed the game but never met his dad... Anayone has an idea ?

Thanks
It means the visit to the grave at the start of Main Story part 3.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I ran into a bug where it kinda locks the game and a lot of code is shown in the new version 20.9
I really do not understand why everyone thinks we can see what is happening on their screen. Or why else do we get such useless reports so often?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes